Irish Mountain
Running Association

Turlough

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Daniela BoehmAug 19 2008, 5:34pmHi,
just wondering if anyone is driving down to the NC on Sunday from Dublin that would give me a lift??? I live in Rathfarnham but can cycle to most places or get the Dart somewhere...
I'd be very grateful and would pay for fuel for car and driver (biscuits and sweets!):)
You can contact me at boehm DOT dan AT gmail DOT com
Thanks a mil,
Daniela
Sarah HealAug 21 2008, 7:46pmHey,

Sorry nothing exciting - just another plea for a lift! Would anybody driving from Dublin to the NC on Sunday morning be able to give me a lift? I have the bike so can get to anywhere for a pick up (but I'm not so keen to cycle all the way there)

Good luck to all the gaelforcers and warriors! Hopefully there'll be somebody left in Dublin....

Thanks very much!
Sarah HealAug 21 2008, 7:48pmOops forgot the important bit -

healse at tcd dot ie
Joe LalorAug 21 2008, 10:29pmFor those of you planning on doing NC1 this Sunday could I ask you to note two points on the relevant event page.

1. There is a mandatory kit requirement, which will be inforced. This is not weather dependant rather is the norm for this type of event elsewhere.

2. The recommended map is "Harveys Wickl;ows Mountains"
Daniela BoehmAug 22 2008, 8:50amGot a lift - Thanks a mil for all the offers! :)
See you on Sunday!
Daniela
Paul NolanAug 26 2008, 12:58pmBrendan Delaney contouring across a cliff face, now that's hill running.
Hazel ThompsonAug 26 2008, 2:06pmWell done to Alexander, who is here for a few weeks to visit his Aunt. She asked me if there was any orienteering he could do while here and being out of season I pointed them to IMRA instead. I wasn't sure if a junior would be allowed to compete in a longer distance race such as this one, after the pervious posts on the matter but he proved himself coming 3rd in the 2 lap version of Glen of the Downs. He seems to have done it again in the Turlough NC race!