Irish Mountain
Running Association

Glanageenty race

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Robbie WilliamsFeb 1 2011, 7:49pmHi thinking of doing glenageety race this Sunday but can't find any numbers for race director , anybody knw who's organising it etc???
richard nunanFeb 1 2011, 8:01pmTom Blackburn is the RD

tomblackburn1@gm*il.com
Dermot MurphyFeb 2 2011, 11:14amI got the following by mail from Tom regarding this race on Sunday:

Hi everyone,i just have some stuff to let ye know for sunday.(1) we are using O Riadas for parking but we need you to park in the inside car park as their regular sunday customers park in the outside car park if you would please.(2)We will be registering in the car park,there will be hot food served after, the run upstairs in a room. just for us the food is 6 euro per head so if you run we will charge you 10 euro but if you want to walk and need food we will charge you 6euro.(3)After eating we will be doing an end of year prize giving so if you competed last year we probably have something for you.(4)we will then have an A.G.M. so anyone who is interested please email me or text me on 0876994976.(5)There are no washing facilities at th but John Lenihan will look into it thank you.