Irish Mountain
Running Association

GOAL Relay Race - Killiney Hill

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Ronan HickeyMar 28 2013, 12:05amHey Niamh,

I put myself down as Deputy RD but am happy to fill in whatever non-running position would suit you best. I know the course fairly well and am happy to marshal the gap in the wall or the turnaround up the steps or whatever else is required.

Ronan

Niamh O CeallaighApr 13 2013, 6:12pmThanks to all those who have signed up as volunteers for this race.

There are more than enough signed up now so if some of you would like to take your name off the list or switch to non-running, please let me know. I will post a full list of volunteering duties tomorrow evening.

If one of you will be up early and know the course, I would appreciate if you could let me know if you will be happy to mark the course.

Niamh O'CeallaighApr 15 2013, 12:33pmNOTICE FOR VOLUNTEERS:

Thanks for volunteering. I have email out volunteering roles but am missing email address for Peter Bell (marshal - pls be there for 7pm), Paula Keohane (marshal - pls be there for 7pm) and Rob Costello (collect numbers at finish). You can email me on niamh o ceallaigh at g m ail dot com if you would like me to send on the full email.

Thanks,
See you then
John KellyApr 15 2013, 1:53pmHi Niamh

Do you know who has the laptop?
John
John KellyApr 15 2013, 1:53pmHi Niamh

Do you know who has the laptop?
John
Dermot MurphyApr 15 2013, 4:09pmJohn, I have the laptop.
John KellyApr 15 2013, 7:06pmWill you be there Wednesday Dermot?
Dermot MurphyApr 15 2013, 8:05pmYes. Lap top is not really needed for this race - people can register for the year and you can allocate their number, but that's about it - you do not run with your regular number.
Robert CostelloApr 17 2013, 10:54amHi, is there anybody car pooling for this race? I'm in the city and it would be great to get a lift.

Cheers,
Rob
Niamh O CeallaighApr 17 2013, 10:56amHope you are all looking forward to the relay tonight.
Prizegiving will be in the bar of Fitzpatrick's Castle Hotel, so just a 5 minute walk from the finish. There is plenty of parking there.
We will have lots of spot prizes so do come along!
Dermot MurphyApr 17 2013, 10:08pmThanks Niamh for organising a very enjoyable run this evening! The weather didn't turn out to be too bad in the end.
Dave WilliamsApr 18 2013, 11:13amHi folks,

Just a huge thank-you from everyone at GOAL for last night. Alan Rowlette from GOAL was up there and took a few pics so if anyone wants a few snaps of them in action, you can go to www.alanrowlette.ie and download them from there.

Cheers!

Dave W