Irish Mountain
Running Association

Sorrell Hill

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Paul O'ConnorJun 13 2013, 10:25amHi,

Just wondering if anyone has a GPS trace from this route that they could share?

Thanks,
Paul
John CondonJun 13 2013, 11:17amhttp://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055603562&page=11
Paul O' ConnorJun 13 2013, 11:47amGreat link, thanks for that John.
Brendan LawlorJun 13 2013, 11:53amBejebus, you Boards lads do be busy !..fantastic link worthy of its own thread up here
Ciaran MuldowneyJun 17 2013, 9:31pmI volunteered as a helper for the race at Sorrell Hill this Wednesday. Would anyone be passing near RTE/St. Vincent's Hospital early enough that I could get a lift with to the race venue?
Thanks.
David Kelly70Jun 18 2013, 9:28pm
I will be leaving Castleknock around 5.45pm tomorrow evening via the M50 to head to Sorrell Hill if anyone needs a lift?

Dave. OH 87 SIX 47 SIX 819
Kate CroninJun 19 2013, 9:11amHello Aidan,

I'm down as a volunteer tonight. What time do you want me there?

Thanks,

Kate Cronin
Martin LeungJun 19 2013, 9:59amAidan, just volunteered for tonight.....happy to be summit marshal if needed....camera and all. What time do helpers need to be there..?
Aidan RoeJun 19 2013, 10:11amI have enough volunteers for tonight’s race , thanks to all of you who stepped up. Can I ask volunteers to be at registration field as near to 6.00pm as the can possibly make it.
An early start is possible for those of you who normally finish over the 160% mark. Car-pooling is encouraged (3 Euros a Car) but there should be plenty of room. Please do as your asked by whoever is doing the marshalling here. No guff either. There should be a summit Marshall , I’ll get race marker to do this, but he may be at Junior turnaround point instead. Shouldn’t be an issue. Forecast is good and its an out and back race
As stated above registration closes at 7.15 to allow us to get up to race start and get ready. Enjoy your run.
Aidan

Martin
Bring your Camera and snap away.

thanks
Aidan
Aisling CorkeryJun 19 2013, 1:29pmApologies, to anyone who was thinking of carpooling with me. I've had a last minute meeting scheduled for 5pm, so don't know if it'll be finished by 6pm :o(
I can't seem to remove my car details from the carpool, so just letting people know I can no longer car pool today.
brian mcguckinJun 19 2013, 3:18pmleaving kimmage about 6 have a couple of spaces, text 0863742485
Sam ScrivenJun 19 2013, 11:04pmAnother fantastic imra summer evening, well done Aidan and team! Some day I might wander up and actually catch that view properly. Just one thing - I pulled a nasty little critter out of my hamstring on the way home so watch out for those ticks people
Sam ScrivenJun 19 2013, 11:04pmAnother fantastic imra summer evening, well done Aidan and team! Some day I might wander up and actually catch that view properly. Just one thing - I pulled a nasty little critter out of my hamstring on the way home so watch out for those ticks people
James H CahillJun 20 2013, 12:11amGreat course, great weather, great views, great job by race director and all volunteers. Thank you.
Barry MooreJun 20 2013, 1:55amPlease ignore the first 20 photos I uploaded, their from Scarr!!! Could site administrator please delete.
Richard NunanJun 20 2013, 8:32amGreat race last night, in super conditions. Well done to Aidan and Team. Efficient as ever!!
Aidan RoeJun 20 2013, 8:58amThanks everyone for all the help last night with a special mention to crew on the laptop. The results will go up when I get the computer sorted out.
A beautiful evening for a run.
Aidan
John ColemanJun 21 2013, 12:04pmAidan,

I understand about the laptop issues but just wondering if there's any update about when the results might appear?

Great race - really enjoyed the course.

John.
Ken CowleyJun 21 2013, 1:16pmA great summer's night out on the hills, well done to all involved, including the photographers who I see (lots of pics up now) took advantage of the sunshine to show off their skills!
Melanie EarwakerJun 24 2013, 5:06pmSorrell Hill results are up. Any new runners are not listed yet, this will hopefully be sorted out in the next few days.
John CollinsJun 27 2013, 11:07pmMelanie,

Any update on results of Sorrell Hill for first timers? Haven't got a result. Got one for Kippure but that doesn't seem to show on my homepage either.

Thanks

John
Rene BorgAug 5 2013, 7:28pmTeam results are up.