Irish Mountain
Running Association

Carauntoohill East

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Robbie WilliamsJul 11 2015, 4:15pmNext Sunday sees the start of the other route to the top of Ireland. The rout travels from Cronins Yard to Carrauntohill via the Zigzags and back the same way.

Former World Champion and mountain running legend John Lenihan will be there, to startthe race, with signed copies of his book `Tough as Leather` which can be purchased.(€15)
A great opportunity come come and chat with one of Irelands sporting heros.

First, second and third men and women over the line will also receive a signed copy each.

Refreshments will be put on at cronins Yard (finish) after the race. We hope you can make it down for what hopes to be a great event.
**Please see event page for details on the race.
Patrick clearyJul 12 2015, 10:20pmRobbie, I can do a summit marshal if needed, Pat
Paul SmythJul 13 2015, 4:38pmI've put my car up on the carpool if anyone from Dublin is interested in sharing transport.
Pat RodgersJul 17 2015, 5:32pmHi Robbie, Let us know when you want the volunteers at Cronins yard. I'm on for being a marshall up high too.
Thanks
Pat
Robbie WilliamsJul 18 2015, 3:14pmTo all runners participating tomorrow..Please take note of the Mandatory Kit list for this race..

Note also that there is a STRICT CUTT OFF of 2:30pm at the Marshall at the top of the Zig Zags. This is at the 5>7km mark.
Pat RodgersJul 19 2015, 8:30pmHi All, Well done to you all on a great race today. I was marshalling at the bottom of the zigzags and took notes of times and placings of you all. If you want to know your split times let me know. Might even put it all in a spreadsheet if I get the time.
Cheers
Pat
Conor MurphyJul 20 2015, 9:59amThanks to Robbie and all the volunteers for putting together a very good outing.
Michael McSweeneyJul 20 2015, 10:52amLike Conor said, thanks to all those involved. Great day in the Kingdom.