Irish Mountain
Running Association

Devil's Glen

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Mikey FryJul 13 2016, 2:07pmHey there lovely people of IMRA just three weeks till the second Trail League race Devils Glen on Wednesday the 3rd of August kicks off...I'm still looking for a laptop operator and race marker and some more general jobbies...thanks
Mikey FryAug 2 2016, 1:10pmOk people since the site is back working just to let you know
We are still taking money on the night of the race but could you please register on line today if your able to thanks...
ALSO WE STILL NEED SOMEONE FOR THE LAPTOP ....
Thanks Mikey
Brian O MurchuAug 2 2016, 3:47pmLast few IMRA yearbooks available on purchase products, collect at Devils Glen tomorrow:)
Majella GeraghtyAug 2 2016, 9:02pmHi there, would any body have directions to the race tomorrow from Terenure
Majella GeraghtyAug 2 2016, 9:02pmHi there, would any body have directions to the race tomorrow from Terenure
Thank you
Thank you
Melinda MeghenAug 2 2016, 10:21pmHI, IS IT TOO LATE TO REGISTER FOR TOMORROWS RACE? TRYING TO DO IT NOW FOR TWO OF US?? THANKS
Melinda MeghenAug 2 2016, 10:21pmHI, IS IT TOO LATE TO REGISTER FOR TOMORROWS RACE? TRYING TO DO IT NOW FOR TWO OF US?? THANKS
Mikey FryAug 2 2016, 11:12pmhi linda pre reg is closed but we are taking cash tomorrow night only due too internet problems hope to c u there;)
Angus TynerAug 3 2016, 9:10amPut myself down for laptop, perhaps Lorcan can manage laptop during race to allow me to run
Maura GintyAug 3 2016, 11:03amhi - any chance that the leinster league fleece will be available for collection tonight?
Brian O MurchuAug 3 2016, 11:20amIf Pol is there, we'll be fleece-ready!
Laura MullinsAug 3 2016, 11:43amDo you still need volunteers for tonight's race? I won't be running due to injury but would still love to come out to help in any way. Just let me know what needs to be done!
Pól Ó MurchúAug 3 2016, 12:57pmThere will be prizes :-)
Brendan CarriganAug 3 2016, 2:53pmHey any chance I can volunteer and run as well? I have one volunteering stint to do for the fleece but would rather run as well if possible
Thanks, Brendan
Mikey FryAug 3 2016, 3:13pmYes that's fine Brendan c u around 6..but you probly know that your volunteering has to be two non running ones to get fleece with 7 races..
Brendan CarriganAug 3 2016, 3:19pmAh fair enough Mikey. Think I'll run as normal tonight and maybe volunteer (as a non runner) either next week or the week after :)
Brendan
Barry MurrayAug 3 2016, 4:42pmMikey: not running, need an elbow ??
James H CahillAug 4 2016, 1:45amWell done Mikey and all your volunteers. Great evening in Devil's Glen
Laura FlynnAug 4 2016, 9:31amThanks and well done Mikey for last nights race which was a bit more difficult than most due to the site being down during the week. To the 4 or 5 individuals who had to wait around at registration.thanks for your patience and good-humour.
Mikey FryAug 4 2016, 11:50amHey just want to give out a big thank you to all my helpers tonight(last night couldn't post this fir some reason) who made it into a really fun race especially Lorcan and Miriam for super lap top jobbing and to Juju for an excellent marked coarse ....it's always good to see the smiles and chats after the race so roll on James for his new race next week I'm sure you'll be super:)
Caoimhín MacMaoláinAug 4 2016, 12:30pmThanks very much Mikey and volunteers for a great race last night. Really enjoyed it. All brilliantly organised.
Mick HanneyAug 4 2016, 5:15pmWell done Mikey and crew. Thanks for a great event. Always a treat to run in Devils glen even if its a bit too speedy for most of us.