Irish Mountain
Running Association

Devil's Glen

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Mikey FryJul 24 2017, 8:24pmHey people just a week and a half to go for this race still need first aid and laptop op and the usual marshals helpers etc ...

Thanks look forward to cing you all there..
Mikey
Mikey FryJul 29 2017, 6:37pmOk we need some action now on this me thinks Devils glen race is in 4 days time still need first aid and laptop operator and more non running volunteers please!!!! to be able to run this race..thanks mikey
Mick HanneyJul 29 2017, 8:35pmMikey - if you don't get a better offer for first aid, I'll stand-in but only if required.
Naomi GilkerJul 31 2017, 5:56amHi, by any chance is anyone thinking of offering a carpool spot? I wanted to run at last week's race but no carpool offerings, and was hoping there would be some for this week ... I'm in Rathmines/Portobello/Terenure area. Thanks!
Aidan O'DonoghueJul 31 2017, 7:05pmHi I am also in the Rathmines area and looking for a lift if possible.
Angus TynerJul 31 2017, 7:57pmI have put myself down for shadow laptop. I want to run this race, as it's my local and I've never actually run it. As shadow I will tutor someone and make sure they are good to go for the race. It's quite straightforward
Karen DevenneyJul 31 2017, 8:38pmFolks we still need a First Aider for this race. No First Aider = no race so can someone please step forward, ideally not one of the usual suspects (you know who you are!). Thanks
Mikey FryJul 31 2017, 9:02pmAlso guys don't forget to pre reg before 6pm tomorrow Tuesday night r else you can turn up with vouchers and if it's your first race this year you must have registered before 6pm also to race at all...and don't forget mandatory rain jackets.....see you there:)
Conor O'FarrellAug 2 2017, 7:52amDo you know if the Leinster League prizes will be available at the event tonight? Are there any left?
Mikey FryAug 2 2017, 11:58amI have them Conor:)
Laura McGingAug 2 2017, 12:40pmIf I haven't signed up and don't physically hold vouchers (could purchase if they carry over to next year) am I too late for this event (only just back from UK so didn't see it was on until now!)? I would be driving from Dundrum/ Churchtown so could offer lifts.
If any use to anyone.
Jim FitzharrisAug 2 2017, 1:09pmLaura,

If you have registered as an IMRA member for 2017, you will be easily able to buy a voucher for €5 from someone at the race - I have spares.

If you have NOT signed up for IMRA in 2017, you will not be able to run unfortunately.

Cheers,

Jim.
Laura McGingAug 2 2017, 2:48pmThanks Jim! That would be fantastic. I have signed up as did Croagh Patrick (and have a race number) a few weeks ago but have been away since. I'll turn up and hope for the best.

Thanks!
Tanya SheridanAug 2 2017, 4:06pmHi everyone, at short notice I realised that I can get out of the office for the race this evening. I wondered if anyone is going from town or past a Luas stop that I could please get a lift with? Thank you for any help.
John ShielsAug 2 2017, 4:16pmI'm leaving work soon and have to collect some stuff from Reads in Sandyford (opposite the luas stop),I will be there around 5.15 if that's any use Tanya?
Text me on OOOh 86 eight tree 7 zero 966
JOhn
Laura McGingAug 2 2017, 5:47pmMight be a bit late for you Tanya but I can collect front Dundrum or Carrickmines Lucas station. Would be about 6pm.
Andrew HanneyAug 2 2017, 10:03pmGreat race tonight in beautiful Devil's Glen, thanks to Mikey and the volunteers for organising everything.
Dan GeelonAug 2 2017, 10:44pmGreat race tonite and results up super fast, unfortunately i seem to be missing from the results, my number is 45 and according to my garmin,my time was 48 minutes and 39 seconds.
Mikey FryAug 2 2017, 11:09pmHey just wanted to say huge thanks to everyone who helped me tonight at the Devils glen racemaking everything run nice and smooth you know who you are well done :) Karen =laptop = results=happy people:)
Mikey out

And well done to all the winners:)
Barry MurrayAug 2 2017, 11:19pmWell done to old croney Mikey and helpers for a well marked course and copious amounts of chicken things in the pub after. Off on vacation tomorrow so won't get a report up until next week... but I will do !
James H CahillAug 3 2017, 12:21amThank you Mikey and all your volunteers for a great run around the leafy trails of Devil's Glen. There was tape on the tape it was so well marked. And delicious chicken and sausgages in the pub afterwards, Thank you Mikey for slaving over the hot stove to prepare those for us. Great night out.
Caitlin BentAug 3 2017, 7:56pmMany thanks to Mikey and team for a well marked run at Devil's Glen last night.Recovering from my bee sting (thanks to 1st aid lady for swift action with insect spray) My result time is incorrect. Do I e.mail Pól? Anyone have his e.mail address?
Alan AylingAug 4 2017, 9:18amCaitlin - Karen is the Results & Records Secretary so email her - karen.devenney at imra dot ie
Caitlin BentAug 4 2017, 3:54pmThanks Alan. Caitlin.
Barry MurrayAug 14 2017, 2:58pma very belated report up !