Irish Mountain
Running Association

****Registration Details 2018****

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Alan MaherJan 2 2018, 10:30amI have purchased 2018 membership and €50 Voucher. How do I register for Howth using voucher? Cheers.
Gordon PlaceJan 2 2018, 10:44amJust turn up on the day and get your number (which you must keep for the year) and your voucher card. The card is then punched at each race
Bronwyn Murphy-WhiteJan 2 2018, 12:28pmHello! I just signed up for the Howth race and was wondering what time registration opens at on the day?

Thanks a mill :)
Laura FlynnJan 2 2018, 12:34pmRegistration will open at 9.45am and new numbers for 2018 will be given out that day. It'll be busy so come early and be patient.
Alan MaherJan 2 2018, 12:45pmThanks Gordon.
Bronwyn Murphy-WhiteJan 2 2018, 12:45pmThat's great, thank you!
Mary CollinsJan 4 2018, 2:22pmHi Laura
I have put my name down as a non running volunteer for this race. Will travel by Dart and bicycle from Dunlaoghaire.
Earliest Dart arriving at Howth will be 10.06 on a Sunday.
As such I will not get to Deerpark in time to help with registration or marking course etc. However I should be well in time to be placed as a marshal and also help demark course if that is of help.
Just letting you know now as you will be trying to sort out roles for all the volunteers.Thanks for being race director.
Mary Collins
Laura FlynnJan 5 2018, 8:13pmThat’s great Mary. Thanks for let me know. I will put you down to Marshal and help demark , I think you did same last year?
lol talk to race markers re where marshalls needed so report to me when you arrive.
Great show of volunteers for the first race of 2018. We still need lap/-top and first aid.
Connie DottinoJan 5 2018, 9:15pmHi Laura. I'll be there early to mark and also demark after and marshal as well if necessary.
Alan MaherJan 7 2018, 2:00pmPurchased membership and vouchers. Do I need to purchase chip also?
Alan MaherJan 7 2018, 2:00pmPurchased membership and vouchers. Do I need to purchase chip also?
Mary CollinsJan 7 2018, 3:31pmHi Laura
I have helped Gerry Brady mark and demark course is past years--and marshaled. But this year I will not get there in time to help mark. But I see there are 2 names down to mark course already.
Will let you know when I arrive on Sunday 14/1/2018 and happy to go out to marshal and demark when last runner has gone through. It would be helpful if the two race markers could make a plan ahead of time with anyone else demarking, which part each demarker needs to cover. Thanks again
Mary Collins
Laura FlynnJan 7 2018, 7:22pmNo need to purchase chip separately Alan. . If you lose it during year however you will have to pay for the second one. Same thing with your number which you also keep for the year.

@Mary. Noted Mary and thanks.
Laura FlynnJan 11 2018, 10:11pmI just posted re this event under the wrong heading...”membership”.
I haven’t the energy to retype or the IT skills to copy and paste so please read there. I’ll post up roles for volunteers tomorrow
Graham K. BusheJan 11 2018, 11:06pmA new message has been added by Laura Flynn on 11th January:

We've a great team assembled for Sunday so thank you all.
It's going to be busy with more than 90 pre-registered and probably another 90-100 turning up on the day. I'll allocate roles to all volunteers tomorrow.

To all runners, system is the same as in previous years :

1. Collect your new number.
2. Collect your new chip or have your old chip reprogrammed.
3. If pre-registered go to that table and sign in...your name will be on a pre-printed sheet.
4. If paying with voucher go to that table, have card punched and sign in.
5. If collecting new voucher please bring confirmation email.
Laura FlynnJan 12 2018, 7:23pmBest of luck to all our IMRA members taking off into the wilds of Wicklow tonight in the Art O’Neill Challenge, especially Team Tucker who are doing it in Adrian’s memory.
Laura FlynnJan 13 2018, 8:51pmA couple of reminders for tomorrow:

Don’t forget your JACKET.

Know your RACE NUMBER. We cannot check and even if we could it would slow things down considerably. You’ll find in under the “ Purchase History “ tab. It’s NOT the payment ID number by the way.

If you can locate your OLD CHIP, bring it. And we can re-use.

If collecting a 10 race VOUCHER, please bring your confirmation email.

Looking forward to seeing you all.
Stephen RoeJan 13 2018, 8:58pmWas hoping to make it tomorrow, but caught with work.

Best of luck everyone, it’s a great run to start 2018!
Michael AndrewsJan 13 2018, 8:59pmHi, I purchased membership and replacement chip (I didn't realize chip was included). Is it possible to get a refund?
Caitlin BentJan 13 2018, 9:01pmDidn't get a confirmation e mail when I purchased tokens on line. But I have an IMRA Payment ID.
Gerard Hughes71Jan 15 2018, 5:17pmHi folks, I hope to get back to hill running early this year. Can anyone please let me know about children running in some of the events. I do recall some events having a short course for kids. What is the youngest age that can take part in these events. Many thanks.