Irish Mountain
Running Association

Annagh Hill

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Paul JoyceFeb 18 2018, 6:05pmI hope everyone is enjoying the Winter League so far. Annagh hill is in three weeks time, its a new route on familiar ground to those that have raced here before. The main changes for 2018 are: the return of the beloved wall climb at the start; runners will descend the steep beech path that was ascended in previous iterations; and a new grass/brashings/puddles run down to the finish.

Anyone who wants to recce, I'd recommend the new EastWest "Wicklow South" map which includes all these trails not evident on other maps (this is the correct one http://www.eastwestmapping.ie/product/wicklow-south/ )

As the route and terrain are difficult, grippy shoes are your friend (wear road shoes at your peril!)

The route is long and meandering, it will be fully marked at relevant points, and the terrain/gradients will be varied. We want everyone to enjoy the event, but please note there will be a cut-off point 4km into the race- anyone who hasn't reached this point by 12:50 will be directed to complete a shorter loop back to the finish. Please understand this is to limit the time marshals will have to remain on the course. Cooperation with the marshals is expected and appreciated. If you feel you may not make this cut-off and want to complete the full course, there will be an early start at 11:00 that anyone can avail of.
Mick HanneyFeb 18 2018, 7:43pmLooks great, looking forward to it.
Paul JoyceMar 2 2018, 8:02pmSpare a thought for those race directors and volunteers who had prepared races for this weekend, only for their hard work to be undone by the snowstorm... kudos to you all for the effort put in and little to show for it.
Annagh Hill is on next weekend, we could do with a First Aid volunteer, and a laptop volunteer (if we don't have the former the race can't go ahead, if we don't have the latter we will revert to the trusty pencil and paper). Also a few general volunteers for registration etc, suitable for those who can get here earlier and also wish to run the race, that'll be no problem.
Mick HanneyMar 5 2018, 7:31pmLooking a bit light on volunteers guys if people are able to help out.
Anne-Marie FlahertyMar 5 2018, 9:53pmI've put myself down as running helper, but just need to confirm I'll be able to get down early enough.
Paul JoyceMar 6 2018, 10:45amThanks to everyone who has stepped forward to volunteer so far (could probably do with a couple more to help at carpark/registration) . I'll be in touch over the next couple of days to confirm duties. We're still looking for that elusive first aid volunteer! We have a very experienced laptop volunteer so if anyone would like to shadow him and learn what is involved, by all means feel free to volunteer and do so.
Paul JoyceMar 6 2018, 2:48pmI've no skin in the game, so I hope this query will be accepted in good faith. The winners of the Winter League will be decided at Annagh Hill next Sunday, and to head off debate perhaps someone might clarify the rules (best 4 results is a given). The Ladies race is clear enough- the winner will come from either of two runners (in the event of a points tie does head-to-head results decide?). The Mens race is less straightforward- at the moment the leader is Brian with 16 points (which could be bettered to a possible 11, but for now thats a moot point). Only Conor and Javier are in a position to better this- without prejudicing any outcome, it is possible they could finish on the same amount of points, and the same head-to-head results. In a case like this is a tie declared, or is there some other way of distinguishing?
Laura FlynnMar 6 2018, 6:47pmPaul, we are hoping to reschedule Maulin for March 17th. We have permission from National Parks. . I am waiting for a permit from Coillte and hope to have a response tomorrow.
Mick HanneyMar 6 2018, 7:51pmRe: Early Start. Runners need to be the usual > 160% average time.

Anyone interested in early start, we shall walk/jog over from the Gap pub at 11, so the start will be c. 11.15am from the start line, once instructions have been given and early start runner numbers recorded, so we can account for everyone out on the hill and ensure marshalls are in place.

Forecast for Sunday is mild so far. Don't forget your jacket (mandatory).

Looking forward to Sunday. Bar menu (soup, sambos, pizza) available in Gap pub. Always a popular option post-race.
Paul JoyceMar 6 2018, 10:03pmThanks Angela- one less thing to concern myself about! Fingers crossed you get your permits.
Paul JoyceMar 6 2018, 10:03pmLaura!
Andrew HanneyMar 6 2018, 11:44pmHow are the roads down in Annagh? In particular I’ll be wanting to drive to my vantange point at the back of the course to get some pics...
Paul JoyceMar 7 2018, 7:19amGetting to the start shouldn't be a problem for anyone (there is still compacted snow around but most routes have a path cleared). I haven't been up the back road to your photo spot yet Andrew but will do so in the days before the race to let you know. There's a general thaw on so I imagine they will be fine. We'll be doing a course inspection this evening (leaving from the Gap pub around 16:30 if anyone wants to join).
Laura FlynnMar 7 2018, 11:45amI'm happy to report that we have now received the necessary permits and Maulin will now go ahead on March 17th with Angela Flynn as race director. If you entered for the cancelled race your entry will carry forward. If you cannot participate and would like a refund please email the treasurer directly.
Crone may be busy that day with walkers so please car-pool and try and arrive in good time.
Williams AvaMar 7 2018, 12:28pmHi
I am hoping to run Annagh on Sunday. This will be my first IMRA this year and back in Jan I bought a book of race vouchers so on the day will I be able to pick up my race number and vouchers please?
Thanks
Mick HanneyMar 7 2018, 1:15pmYes - new numbers and vouchers can be collected. Early start option in place too for runners > 160% in typical results.
Williams AvaMar 7 2018, 1:32pmI have my chip from last year - does that need to be re activated for this years races?
Mick HanneyMar 7 2018, 2:03pmChips need to be reactivated, but I don't believe we have the equipment nor the manpower to do that this Sunday. So if not Sunday you can do that at the next race that has the wherewithal to do it.
Williams AvaMar 7 2018, 2:18pmOk that's great thanks Mick
Laura FlynnMar 7 2018, 5:09pmIf any is travelling to Annagh Hill on Sunday from the Rathfarnham/Terenure area I’d greatly appreciate if they would get in touch with me to bring down the prize vouchers to Mick Hanney or Paul .
thanks
Paul JoyceMar 7 2018, 6:50pm**Race Postponed**
Sorry to say we won't be able to have this race at the weekend. Mick and myself did a course inspection this evening, and the snow is very deep throughout the course. The wall climb was slow and bad enough, but the ridge has banks over 2m high. Much as we'd love to have fun in the snow its just too dangerous in case anyone had an accident. There is no alternate route as even the lower trails are still knee deep. We'll have a look at alternate dates and discuss with the committee and hopefully will have a rearranged date for the race.
Mick HanneyMar 7 2018, 7:31pmAdded a couple of photos. Over head height drifts in places. Hard to make progress unless one had snow shoes I suspect. Fun yes, but hill running its not.
Laura FlynnMar 7 2018, 8:12pmThanks to Mick and Paull for your efforts. We are going to try and have a race at an alternative location on Sunday. If people can please bear with us for a day or two while we explore the options available we will post up as soon as we can.
Kathryn O'ReganMar 7 2018, 8:32pmHi all, flying in from New York (hopefully...snow here too), was going 2 run wicklow mts challenge on the 11th, that's cancelled, would love to join you for the "alternative" annagh hill race on Sunday.
Laura FlynnMar 7 2018, 8:41pmHi Kathryn, you’re very welcome to join us on Sunday if we can find a suitable course. Just make sure and register with IMRA which will cost you €10. All details on this website.
Kathryn O'ReganMar 7 2018, 9:49pmThanks! I'll check back before the weekend to see if the event is still on, and purchase a membership and race entry.
Laura FlynnMar 9 2018, 10:34amtest
Laura FlynnMar 9 2018, 10:43amI'm sorry to report that, despite our best efforts, we have been unable to find a suitable location for a race on Sunday. This is due to a number of factors, only one of which is the lingering snow.
Maulin will go ahead on the 17th, weather permitting, but it will be very mucky so come prepared.
The League results will be decided on the 6 races, as per my previous post.
Finally, a huge thanks is due to Rob Costello who carried out a recce at short notice on Maulin yesterday and to Angela Flynn and her team who ploughed their way up the Sugarloaf and, by all accounts, slid back down .. all with the aim of getting us out running this weekend.Sadly, its not to be.
Hope to see you all on the 17th.
Mick HanneyMar 9 2018, 2:59pmWe will work with the committee to see if there is an opportunity to have an Annagh race later in the summer.

I have the race gear if the RD of Maulin wants to get in touch for handover. FYI, there doesn't appear to be any tables or chair with the gear - not sure where they are. The race gear is short of forms - sign-on forms, results forms. Chip timing - the mat and the orange box are with gear, but no sign of new chips (for new runners) or (is there) a chip timing laptop, for reactiving chips etc.
Paul JoyceMar 13 2018, 5:15pmDelighted to say, we've managed to reschedule Annagh for Saturday 31st March. Same place, same time... hopefully the remaining snow will have melted by then (yes, there still are pockets of it left up there!)
Alan AylingMar 13 2018, 11:53pmNice one Paul!
Which way around the steep loop at the far end - same as before or reversed?
Paul JoyceMar 14 2018, 7:30amSubject to a course inspection, clockwise this year Alan. So the very steep down/uphills are reversed from what you ran last year.
Inigo AlanaMar 14 2018, 10:13amPaul,

(Un)fortunately I'll be running in West Cork on March 31st, so I won't be able to help at Annagh. I hope everything goes well on the day!
Paul JoyceMar 14 2018, 11:46amHi Inigo,

That's no problem, I'll remove you from the list. Thanks for your initial offer, and best of luck in your race.

Cheers,

Paul
Anne-Marie FlahertyMar 14 2018, 12:58pmRunning in Roscommon on the 31st, so won't make Annagh Hill.
Sorry not to be able to help out.
Paul JoyceMar 14 2018, 1:54pmNo problem Anne-Marie, good luck in Roscommon!
Paul JoyceMar 17 2018, 8:12pm*No Early Start*: please note that contrary to early advice there will be no official early start for this race. This decision is to limit the time volunteer marshals have to spend on the course. There will be a regular route of 10k starting at 12:00, with an additional short course (7km) mandated for those who do not make the 12:50 cut-off at the 4km point.

Anyone who anticipates being 160%+ of winner and wants to do the long course and wants to start early- if you have volunteered at least 3 times during the past 3 years with IMRA (or are an IMRA regular who knows the route inside out), I've absolutely no problem with you starting early as long as you give me advance notice. For prize purposes anyone in your AG who starts at 12:00 will be given preference even if you post a faster cumulative time; otherwise usual IMRA prize rules apply.
Laura FlynnMar 20 2018, 4:52pmAnnagh Hill will count as a Winter Spring League Race. The league will conclude with this as the 6th race with 4 to count.
Paul JoyceMar 23 2018, 10:13amA massive thanks to all who have volunteered so far. With 8 days to go, we still require a few more volunteers-
Outstanding:
-First Aid
-A couple of non-running course marshals
-A few running marshals to help with registration/carparking/general-prerace-mayhem

If we don't get a first aider I'll do it myself so the race will go ahead- but thats not ideal. Extra karma points await you in the Great Mountain in the sky if you do volunteer. Also, there will be a random draw for spot prizes after the race, this draw will be fixed to favour volunteers.
Mick HanneyMar 25 2018, 6:17pmTrails are now in good shape. Looking forward to seeing the IMRA bunch next weekend.
Robert CarneyMar 25 2018, 9:00pmPaul,
I have put myself down as a helper and am more than happy to be a non running marshal.
Mark RaleighMar 27 2018, 9:24amI don't see this event available to purchase. I'm not running it but just noted Annagh Hill was missing from listed events...
Mick HanneyMar 27 2018, 10:05amRe: event purchase, I emailed Pol on this yesterday so hopefully he or someone else with access can add it to the purchasable events.
Ruaidhri FernandesMar 27 2018, 12:17pmHi,
Was there a refund issued for the cancelled Maulin? If not, can this registration be used for Annagh Hill?
Thanks,
ruaidhri
Paul JoyceMar 27 2018, 12:59pmRuaidhri- I don't know the official line regarding refunds but if you bring your receipt for Maulin purchase to Annagh registration I'm sure we can just enter you on a like-for-like basis.

Thanks for all the volunteers who have stepped forward, its very much appreciated. I'll be in touch over the next couple of days assigning specific duties. We probably have enough non-running volunteers at this stage but if anyone running is down early you might bring a hi-viz and help with parking/registration.
Mick HanneyMar 27 2018, 6:05pmCan webmaster open this event for race purchase please?
Mick HanneyMar 27 2018, 9:29pmEntry available for Purchase now until Fri evening.
Ruaidhri FernandesMar 28 2018, 3:04pmThanks Paul.
Paul JoyceMar 28 2018, 10:17pmMick, Bernard, and myself were all out on the course marking the past couple of evenings- have to say the hill is looking great this time of year, good running underfoot and a lot drier than I'd have expected. The route is fairly straightforward, but there's lots of twists and turns where one might go astray. Every relevant junction will be well-marked and the few complex junctions will be marshalled. Following the tape should be easy- if you come to a junction that isn't marked, continue straight.
Course in a nutshell:
Follow initial fireroad up a track towards the steep wall climb (do not cross wall). At the top you will pass through some trees onto the summit ridge.
Run the ridge- there are some monster puddles knee-deep you can go around or through- keeping the stone wall on your left at all times. Follow this path until tape tells you otherwise.
At the 4km point the marshals will direct you Left through a gap in the wall* (after 12:50 this will be closed and remaining runners will turn Right down the hill for a Short course).
Continue down the grassy path and follow tape through the mucky forest trail at bottom. This will lead you down to a wide fireroad junction- cross it and rejoin the marked grassy path.
Now the fun begins. Run/fall/tumble down the very steep beech avenue to the 5km point. A sharp turn Right after 200m will be marshalled and taped. Smile for the camera at this point, and find your legs again on more level ground.
This forest trail will join a fireroad for an upward bend. There is a sharp turn right off the fireroad and into the steep forest climb- again it will be lit up like a Xmas tree with tape. Its a very steep tough climb through here, keep on trucking until almost at the top...
...where you'll follow the taped trees through an enchanted forest glen- really, its magical here- and out through a gap back onto the fireroad*
*(at this point full course and short course combine)
Run down the forest trail, following the tape and exit the trees on the North side of Annagh. Great views of Croghan Moira and Lug from here (of course you'll be too tired to enjoy them...). Continue up along this trail/fireroad until tape tells you otherwise. At the 8k point you'll turn Left off the road onto a grass trail- an easy junction to miss but it will be well taped. From here its all downhill, grass, trail, muck, brashings, puddles, more muck... exit onto the final fireroad and give it socks for the final 500m to the finish.
Paul JoyceMar 29 2018, 11:08am**Volunteers**
Volunteers should assemble at the Gap Pub at 10:45. For those that don't know me I'm tall, bald, and will be wearing a hi-viz jacket.
Registration: Dermot will oversee registration, assisted by Dena and Rachel (Dena can leave early for her warm-up). I have sign-in sheets printed, will have pre-purchase and and runner lists alphabetised.
Car-park: Jarlath and Padraig will direct cars to park in an orderly fashion (Jarlath can leave early for his warm-up).
Route Marshals:
-Robert will marshal the area 1.4k towards the top of the initial wall climb. Ensure runners go through the trees and run straight onto the ridge. Once the last runner has passed you can return to the start area, demarking as you go. Assume First Aid role once returned.
-Nora and Patsy will marshal the cut-off point at 4km. Initially direct runners left through gap in wall onto full course. After 12:50 close this route (there is extra tape under a pile of stones by the trees) and direct remaining runners right down the hill (take a note of these runners numbers). When returning full course runners emerge from forest (a little down the hill) ensure they turn left down the hill.
-Andrew will marshal sharp right turn at 5km point, and take photos.
-Padraig will marshall point at 7.8k where runners leave the fireroad and turn left down the grassy trail.
Finish: Dermot will do laptop and Rachel will assist at finish area. Take a note of winners for prizegiving (M&F 1,2,3; first M&F 40, 50, 60, 70, Junior).

Thank you all so much for your help, without which this event would not be possible. I'd ask all runners to respect and comply with any marshal directions before, during, and after the race.
James BensonMar 30 2018, 11:32amThanks the event looks great and looking forward to it. Can I ask is the map profile as per this years route or is it last years direction? I know the route is reversed from last year so just wondering if the profile is this years or lasts? Thanks
Paul JoyceMar 30 2018, 12:32pmI'm just back in from a course inspection- its wet and muddy, but very runnable. The snow has thankfully disappeared- there was a blizzard there last night and the sister Croghan hill is covered (I took a shot in the photos). Grippy shoes highly recommended.

Parking will be at the Gap pub- please respect our neighbours and DO NOT park at the entrance to the race.

Registration will be from 11:00-11:45 at the Gap pub. Race start is a 5 min jog from here. Race starts at 12:00 sharp. Prizegiving back at the Gap pub at 14:00. I'd like to thank Sean and everyone at the Gap Pub for extending their hospitality to us and allowing use of their facilities and car park. They will have food and drink available to purchase after the race.

I haven't heard from anybody so there will be no early starts. Please have your numbers visible at all times- the Marshals at the 4k point will need to note the numbers of anyone doing the short course. The weather is looking good for tomorrow- cool, dry, and bright; perfect for racing. See you all tomorrow.

James- this years profile is the one showing (steep hill climb at the start). There might be a couple of route tweaks but nothing substantial.
Mick HanneyMar 30 2018, 12:35pmAlso, I just added an elevation of a recent recce as a photo. Its about one kilometre longer, accounted for the run in and back from the pub to the start gate.
Mick HanneyMar 30 2018, 12:37pmAnd don't forget your jacket !
James BensonMar 30 2018, 7:10pmGreat thanks for all the info!! Looks great
Robin MooneyMar 31 2018, 9:45amDidn't get to register as a member until this morning. Will I be able to race in annagh today
Mick HanneyMar 31 2018, 10:06amI think so Robin. You are listed as a registered no. but you might not be on the database for todays race but that can be rectified after.

If you have a race voucher or can use someone elses race voucher you should be okay Robin.
Mikey FryMar 31 2018, 10:10amHave fun everyone today second year in a row I’m going to miss this:(
One of the best races of the year:)
One of my favourites:)
One of the hardest:)

Looking forward to the pics Andrew :)
Robin MooneyMar 31 2018, 10:11amThat's great thanks. I have a race voucher
Dermot MurphyMar 31 2018, 1:35pmPos No Time
1 1639 Aran Joyce MJ 40.56
2 723 Barry Cronin M 43.28
3 1309 Tom Hogan M 48.07
4 270 Luke McMullan M 49.02
5 700 Bernard Fortune M40 49.53
6 877 Pat Foley M40 52.18
7 416 Paul Minogue M 56.23
8 170 James Benson M 56.59
9 345 Liam Bowe M40 57.01
10 156 Mick Hanney M50 57.09
11 507 Becky Quinn F40 57.22
12 Robyn Mooney 58.41
13 785 Alan Ayling M40 58.53
14 1234 Derek Cullen M 59.19
15 827 Dena Hogan F 59.39
16 1370 Liam Vines M40 60.53
17 528 neil shanahan M 61.03
18 585 Eoghan O'Gorman M 63.06
19 1055 Thomas Frayne M 64.34
20 165 Richard Leahy M40 64.51
21 774 Ann Horan F 65.08
22 230 Padraig Somers M 65.13
23 1622 Peter Parker M 66.54
24 306 Paul Driscoll M40 67.18
25 262 John Byrne M40 67.45
26 132 John McCann72 M40 67.53
27 584 Liam Cannon M 68.06
28 889 Maura Matthews F40 68.17
29 1331 Hugh Irving M 68.5
30 417 James H Cahill M50 68.52
31 747 Joe Lalor M60 69.18
32 339 Maria McDonald F40 69.54
33 1535 Shane Colgan M40 69.54
34 200 Derek Livingstone M40 71.07
35 113 Paul Smyth M50 71.36
36 726 Derek O'Sullivan M 71.51
37 899 Niamh O'Gorman F 73
38 137 Conor O'Farrell M40 73.38
39 1851 Imogen McGuinness F 73.52
40 334 Orla McEvoy F 73.56
41 623 Roisin Hickey F 74.35
42 275 Fergie Maughan M40 75.35
43 136 Lorcan Farrell M 77.29
44 932 Daithi O Murchu M50 77.41
45 1724 Howard Triggs M50 79.27
46 213 Damian Whelan M 80.51
47 765 Renata Rogic F 83.24
48 427 Paul Duggan M50 84.2
49 1082 David Carlyon 92
50 John Fitzgerald 99
Dermot MurphyMar 31 2018, 1:40pmAmnedments - Aran is short course.
Barry Cronin time should be 54.28 (Tom was the winner, Luke 2nd and Bernard 3rd)
Dermot MurphyMar 31 2018, 1:44pmShort Course:
1 Brian O'Shaughnessy M40 37.1
2 Bill Barry M40 37.42
3 Aran Joyce MJ 40.56
4 Eadaoin Quinn M40 59.2
Pól Ó MurchúMar 31 2018, 3:03pmResults added now.
Mick HanneyMar 31 2018, 3:54pmThanks Paul and the volunteers out on the hill especially, a cold enough day to not be running. I know Paul has put a huge amount of work into todays race and it made for a very enjoyable if tough race on the hill. The gap pub is always a welcoming and social spot before and after too. Well done to all who competed. To those who went astray there is always next year to correct your route :-)

Bernard/Tom/Dena - I have your prizes, next time I see ye.
James H CahillMar 31 2018, 5:50pmThank you Paul and all your volunteers for a great run today. Annagh Hill is one of the best on the calendar and the variation in route direction kept it "interesting" (that's an understatement). Great race and day out, thank you all.
Andrew HanneyMar 31 2018, 6:31pmphotos are up on the website and facebook forum. Enjoy!
Paul JoyceMar 31 2018, 8:42pmGreat to see so many smiling faces at the finish line, mixing up the direction this year for variety seemed to keep people on their toes. When Mick first discovered that beech avenue and showed it to me I figured it would be a lot easier going down! Some brilliant photos from Andy on that descent- the right man in the right place. Well done to all who survived it and I'm sure there are a few sore butts tonight!

This event was in danger of cancellation but for the volunteers who came forward to make it happen- thanks to each and every one of you. IMRA runs on karma and for my part I'll say I got an awful lot out of the recces, marking, demarking, just being on a hill and planning a route you hope people will enjoy. Massive thanks to all our marshals who helped you get around the course. An unsung hero is Gavan Doherty who changed the IMRA emergency number to my mobile this morning... Gavan your "usefulness" is inversely proportional to the success of an event, but today the IMRA emergency phone was vital in marshalling a couple of runners who had gone astray and helped us immensely at the finish line.

Everyone home, no broken bones, the hill taken over by scrambler bikes later in the afternoon... thats a success. Well done to all runners and in particular to our podium Tom, Luke, and Bernard; and Becky, Dena, and Ann. Roll on next year; over to you Mick ;)
Pádraig DoyleMar 31 2018, 9:04pmPaul, well done organising today. Nice touch at the end with prizes (carrots) for the volunteers. I deserved the stick myself today for de-marking the last stretch before Dave Carlyon got there. Oops. Apologies Dave.

But Dave.... you look pretty grizzly for your M14 category... I'd say you're a safe bet for your age group prize this year?? :')
Conor O'FarrellMar 31 2018, 9:14pmThanks Paul and all the volunteers. great race, well run. If there is a lost and found, my pride is somewhere on the steep downhill where Andy was taking photos. If anyone comes across it, let me know. ;-)
Liam VinesMar 31 2018, 9:50pmThanks Paul and Co for a great route and race. Andy definitely captured the talking points of the day....if you weren’t pictured falling or on the ground you weren’t going fast enough.
Mick HanneyMar 31 2018, 10:05pmDust (Muck) settling. Report added.
Brian O'ShaughnessyMar 31 2018, 11:33pmThanks Paul and the great bunch of marshals for a very enjoyable race - my own fault for going wrong!Alot of work involved in setting up that race and a very good course.
James BensonApr 1 2018, 9:10amFantastic course route had everything from stone wall climbs to savage downhills, thanks for a fantastically organised event.
Luke McMullanApr 1 2018, 7:40pmThanks for that yesterday. An amazing (/difficult) course. Epitomises what a 9 (or 10) in difficultly an IMRA race should represent. That was definitely one of the most eventful 50mins I can remember in recent memory. Was glad to see the finish line but thoroughly enjoyable looking back on it (and the pictures/videos) - Type II fun! :) Thanks again guys organising and volunteering. Luke
John FitzgeraldApr 1 2018, 10:49pmWhat an amazing day on Annagh Hill.
Thanks to Paul and all volunteers
for another great day.Can my finish
time be recorded please.
1h.54m.12s.
Can't wait for next year.
John Fitzgerald.
Paul JoyceApr 2 2018, 9:32amThanks for all the good feedback, glad people liked the course.

John Fitzgerald- the finish line was about 50m west of the start line, and since you came back from an errant route and never crossed the finish line you are recorded as a DNF.
James H CahillApr 2 2018, 2:07pmRace report added - thank you again Paul and all the volunteers for a great day out.
Conor O'FarrellApr 9 2018, 4:14pmReport added, Better late than never!