Irish Mountain
Running Association

Scalp

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Vivian O'GormanMay 3 2018, 1:49pmHi Folks - thanks to all the volunteers who have put their names down so far.

I still need a Laptop Operator and a Course Marker...and about 3/4 more volunteers...Thanks..
Peter BellMay 9 2018, 10:22amI switched to race marker Vivian. I kind of know the course. Should be fine with the map. I'll grab some tape from the bag tonight.
Vivian O'GormanMay 14 2018, 1:55pmHi Folks,

A couple of reminders -

Pre registration closes tomorrow evening - Tuesday - at 6pm sharp!!

Car parking is in the field as in previous years. The charge is 3euro per car.Don't forget to car pool. This can be done from The Golden Ball.

Registration on the night closes at 7.15pm SHARP. Anybody after that just doesn't run. NO exceptions!!

Remember to bring your Jacket - Race Number and Timing Chip.

Weather should be fine - see you all Wednesday...
Eilis FitzgeraldMay 14 2018, 6:29pmHi,

Just wondering how do you 'pre-register' for this race and how do I get my 'timing chip'?

Thank you Eilís
Tim ChapmanMay 14 2018, 6:39pmI think pre reg closed at 6.
You ran bray so will have paid membership. I'd say rock up and some one will let you get a voucher of them.
Tim
Gordon PlaceMay 14 2018, 7:06pmI don't think it closes until 6pm tomorrow. Still available to buy in 'Purchase IMRA Products'. You can probably get your chip at registration if they are being used
Tim ChapmanMay 14 2018, 7:35pmHaa I thought it was Tuesday. My apologies.
Eilis FitzgeraldMay 14 2018, 9:36pmThank you Tim and Gordon. I have a race card and race number so presumably that will be enough. Thanks for your help again!
Eilis FitzgeraldMay 14 2018, 9:36pmThank you Tim and Gordon. I have a race card and race number so presumably that will be enough. Thanks for your help again!
Eamonn HodgeMay 16 2018, 12:52pmHi, just checking if race chips are being used tonight? Thanks,
Eamonn
Gerard KeatingMay 16 2018, 4:33pmHi Vivian, apologies but I've been dragged into a meeting tonight so I cannot volunteer. Best of luck!!
Gerard KeatingMay 16 2018, 4:33pmHi Vivian, apologies but I've been dragged into a meeting tonight so I cannot volunteer. Best of luck!!
Gerard KeatingMay 16 2018, 4:34pmHi Vivian, apologies but I've been dragged into a meeting tonight so I cannot volunteer. Best of luck!!
Gerard KeatingMay 16 2018, 4:34pmHi Vivian, apologies but I've been dragged into a meeting tonight so I cannot volunteer. Best of luck!!
Gerard KeatingMay 16 2018, 4:34pmHi Vivian, apologies but I've been dragged into a meeting tonight so I cannot volunteer. Best of luck and sorry for the late notice
Gerard KeatingMay 16 2018, 4:35pmLooks like it did post after all :)
Tanya SheridanMay 17 2018, 8:34amThanks to Vivian and all the volunteer team for such a fun race. So well organised and the afters was a lot of fun - but no surprises there. Capped off by a fantastic winning time! Thanks again all.
Tanya SheridanMay 17 2018, 8:35amThanks to Vivian and all the volunteer team for such a fun race. So well organised and the afters was a lot of fun - but no surprises there. Capped off by a fantastic winning time! Thanks again all.
Mick HanneyMay 17 2018, 10:43amThanks Vivian and crew for a great fun event and for organising the sunshine.

A welcome return to the hills for many - Martin Francis, Cormac, Aaron.
Brendan LawlorMay 17 2018, 10:56amThank you Vivian and his team - lovely fast race in great weather conditions

Welcome back Zoe also (and Barry Minnock last week !).. the fine weather is bringing them all out of Winter hibernation, some after 3 or 4 years eh Aaron ?!
Rosy TempleMay 17 2018, 10:58amBrilliant evening - thanks guys for organising! Great to be back on home turf and on the hills after a 10 year gap!!
Louis MulleeMay 17 2018, 11:04amPosted a few photos from last night, lovely evening for it, Thanks Vivian for the great RD'ing!
Laura FlynnMay 17 2018, 11:35amThanks to you and your team for a great evenings entertainment Vivian - you make it look so easy.
And welcome back Zoe!
Siobhán LyonsMay 17 2018, 5:59pmFabulous race on a beautiful evening, thanks to all involved!
Karen DevenneyMay 17 2018, 8:45pmSorry to have missed what sounds like a fantastic race and evening. Well done to Vivian and co. Results are now up, please email at Karen.devenney at imra dot ie if there are any issues.

Just are reminder that volunteers are still needed for some of the upcoming races so don't be shy and please put your names forward. Thanks
Paul GrantMay 18 2018, 12:13pmThanks to Vivian and his team for a great race Wednesday!
Paul MitchellMay 18 2018, 5:52pmThanks Viv and team for a great race - and great weather.

On the results Lucy Darcy(1354) is recorded at a time of 39:09. Her garmin time was 34:51. She came in just with/behind Conor O'Farrell(137) 34:49. It would be nice if the results could be updated at some stage.

Thanks.
Conor O'FarrellMay 18 2018, 6:02pmI agree with Paul above. Lucy was directly behind me as I crossed the line. I doubt there was even a second between us.

Thanks Vivian and all the volunteers for another great evening.