Irish Mountain
Running Association

Ticknock Tick Tock

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
John NewcombeFeb 2 2018, 11:08amI meant to enter this event but registered for Mullaghmeen by accident - its my first event!
Can this entry be changed or refunded? THanks
Robert McEvoyMay 1 2018, 9:13pmHi folks - does anyone know if this event is going ahead at the end of May? No RD listed on the event page yet. Thanks.
Bill HallidenMay 13 2018, 5:39pmHi folks is this event going ahead?
Laura FlynnMay 14 2018, 1:17pmThis event will only go ahead if we get one or two individuals to be Race Directors. We will need to make a decsion by the end of this week so if interested post up here or mail me directly to my imra email.
Laura FlynnMay 14 2018, 1:17pmThis event will only go ahead if we get one or two individuals to be Race Directors. We will need to make a decsion by the end of this week so if interested post up here or mail me directly to my imra email.
Laura FlynnMay 14 2018, 1:18pmThis event will only go ahead if we get one or two individuals to be Race Directors. We will need to make a decsion by the end of this week so if interested post up here or mail me directly to my imra email.
Richard MoriartyMay 18 2018, 10:59amHey guys,

Is it any clearer if this is going ahead. I see that it's not available to buy in the purchase page
Laura FlynnMay 18 2018, 12:49pmThe Committee has decided, with regret, that it will not be possible for this year to get the volunteer team that would be needed to run this event successfully this year.
The races that Adrian Tucker designed are a really important part of his IMRA legacy and we are committed to maintaining and growing them not only for Adrian's memory but also as Adrian designed these races partially as entry points for runners who want to get into ultra-running.The success of the Glendalough Clover in the past two years has demonstrated what a great idea it is.
The good news is that we already have a list of volunteers who, although not available this year, would like to work on the event next year. The team will be put in place early enough to make sure that the race can be organised to the high standard that Adrian set.
Richard MoriartyMay 18 2018, 2:33pmThanks for the update Laura, that's great to know and understand the importance of the legacy there