Irish Mountain
Running Association

Stone Cross to Lug Solo

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Laura FlynnSep 1 2018, 3:52pmLost property
I have the following items left behind after various races. Post here or email if their yours and I’ll arrange to get them to you:

A pair of Bluetooth wireless earphones.
A black Inov8 rain jacket medium.
A black OR rain jacket, large.
A pair of Inov8 x talons size 47
A race voucher card with one race punched.

Thanks.
Gordon PlaceSep 1 2018, 5:59pmHi Laura, would that voucher have number to 102 on it by any chance?
Thanks
Laura FlynnSep 1 2018, 6:21pmThe number looks like 1446 Gordon , name is Derek . Sorry..
Graham K. BusheSep 2 2018, 12:26amI don't know where those other posts have come from. My phone doesn't seem to want to post on the relay forum, so here it is.
A huge thanks to Rachel and team for another great day out in the mountains. I'm sure there will be lots of stories of all the various experiences. Hopefully a report or two? Thanks to Conor for my lift to the start, and Rory for the lift home. A tough day, but an improvement on my last effort. Well done to Alan in the solo and ucd in the relay and of course Jason with his Category win. I hope everyone got around safely. Graham
Gordon PlaceSep 2 2018, 4:38pmThanks to Rachel and all the gang for a great day out
Alan AylingSep 2 2018, 11:21pmCouple of reports up now, Tom must have posted his while I was typing. Cracking event!
Gordon PlaceSep 3 2018, 9:11amTwo great reports!
Caitlin BentSep 3 2018, 11:49amCongratulations Alan. Well deserved win!
Thomas RocheSep 3 2018, 2:10pmBrilliant event!! thanks to Rachel and the crew for a great day out in the hills. Well done to Alan on the win and Jason on his catagory win. Well deserved lads!!!
Thomas RocheSep 3 2018, 2:10pmBrilliant event!! thanks to Rachel and the crew for a great day out in the hills. Well done to Alan on the win and Jason on his catagory win. Well deserved lads!!!
Conor O'FarrellSep 3 2018, 8:17pmGreat reports lads.

@Alan. You stole my report title ;-)
Gordon PlaceSep 5 2018, 11:40pmLate and long winded report up
John MurraySep 6 2018, 7:11pmGreat Reports all round lads!

Really enjoyed the race, great fun watching everyone duck and dive in all directions! Its hilarious being in constant fear of someone just popping out in front of you...and it happened a lot that day! lol

With not even my first year of mountain racing done yet I can honestly say it's these type of long distance, open mountain races I love the most! As I complete each one I'm constantly picking up tips-n-tricks to take into the next race and this race was no exception! Fingers crossed it makes it onto the Calendar again next year.

Big thanks to Rachel and team for all the hard work over the day and to the girls who helped me recover at the finish line! lol
Karen DevenneySep 7 2018, 10:54amWell done to all who ran on Sat and Rachel and team for organising. Results are now up, please email me at karen.devenney at imra dot ie if there are any issues
Kevin O'RiordanSep 9 2018, 11:16amLink to split times is on the event details page now.