Irish Mountain
Running Association

Woodstock Trail

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Jarlath HynesFeb 25 2018, 8:40pmCan we have confirmation on the date for this race please?
(Ref FB post, date changed to March 19th)

#makingplans Thank you
Cormac MacDonnellFeb 26 2018, 7:03amYes Jarlath, race is on the 19th March - Bank Holiday Monday...Hope you can make it.
Susie MitchellMar 9 2018, 8:56amStill looking for a few helpers on this race - specifically a laptop operator and helpers for registration and finish line..
Susie MitchellMar 18 2018, 7:57pmEvening All - Just a note to say all is good for the race tomorrow in Inistioge ( Woodstock Trail Race).
Main road leading to the village of Inistioge are all clear and fine this evening and trails are all open and fine.
Hope to see a good few runners down there - short kids race at 10.30am annd main race ( short and long course) starting at 11am. Registeration for 9.45am(just off the square in the village) Susie
Rory LeadbetterMar 18 2018, 8:56pmIs this sold out??
Susie MitchellMar 18 2018, 9:02pmYou have to register before 8pm but you can come along anyway and buy a punch off Cormacs Card.
As long as you are registered as an IMRA member already (or even do it tonight!)
See you tomorrow hopefully
catherine redmondMar 18 2018, 9:03pmHey Susie, is it possible to pay entry fee tmrw?
I've been sitting on fence and option to buy online seems to be gone?
Thanks,
Catherine
Susie MitchellMar 18 2018, 9:03pmYou have to register before 8pm but you can come along anyway and buy a punch off Cormacs Card.
As long as you are registered as an IMRA member already (or even do it tonight!)
Susie MitchellMar 18 2018, 9:03pmYou have to register before 8pm but you can come along anyway and buy a punch off Cormacs Card.
Martin CoddMar 21 2018, 1:48pmHi all. I thoroughly enjoyed my first IMRA run in Woodstock on Monday. I'm curious as to my time at the finish. Will the results be posted on the website? I'm probably last in fairness though.
Cormac MacDonnellMar 21 2018, 2:35pmHi Martin - glad you enjoyed your 1st IMRA race. Results will be posted by the results Sec on the website shortly.C