Irish Mountain
Running Association

Nephin

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Anne-Marie FlahertyJul 21 2021, 9:14amHI folks!

I'm on to look for a few more volunteers for the Nephin race on Sunday 8th August.

I have a laptop operator, if someone who'll be down can give him a refresher for five/ten minutes before kick off.

Rachel has very kindly signed up as first aid officer.

Looking forward to seeing everyone down here in the Wesht!
Anne-Marie FlahertyJul 22 2021, 3:10pmCould someone with the power accept me as RD, so I can add volunteers etc.

Thanks!
Stuart ScottJul 28 2021, 11:35amJust linking Alice's camping and bbq thread into here too (https://www.imra.ie/forum/topic/id/5821). Please let her know asap if you'd like to join, and before the end of the week at the latest. The more the merrier!
Anne-Marie FlahertyAug 3 2021, 8:19pmIt's nearly Connacht Champs time!

Sign in from 11:00
Early Start on Sunday is 11:30
Main Start 12:00

Parking - May be a bit tight, so be patient with the car park marshals.

Just a bit of health and safety - Nephin has A LOT of ticks, please take precautions and check yourself after the race.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!
Paul SmythAug 8 2021, 5:28pmThank you Anne-Marie and helpers, for today's race.

You even managed to organise the weather!
Anne-Marie FlahertyAug 8 2021, 6:23pmThanks everyone for a great weekend in Mayo!

Big thanks to my super team of volunteers, who were awesome!

Special mention to the summit marshals today and to Eoin Syron who organised the start finish staging area a.k.a. "field" and the extra parking for us and for his help with the pre-race briefing.

(Please do check for ticks :) )
Vivian O'GormanAug 8 2021, 10:28pmAnother great race today - with fantastic views!!
Thanks to Anne Marie for organising and her very merry
band of helpers....