Irish Mountain
Running Association

Doon

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
frantisek neupauerMay 16 2008, 6:33pmhi,can you to put on webside all result plese?
thanks frank
Barry MinnockMay 17 2008, 1:25pmIf we had the results we would post them without delay. It is difficult to get timly results from Munster - it's essentially run as a stand-alone operation and they are more paper than computer based. They don't in general use the same timing application as in Leinster and this means it we generally post Munster results in text format only (i.e. not linked to runner profile). If you have a keen interest you can help by getting in touch with Munster organisers, type up results and send them on to us ...
Maria CareyMay 20 2008, 2:30pmHi,
I'm just wondering about the results from Doon. My position isn't given and a few other people seem to be left out also and I think my number is given with someone elses name?? Just wondering is there a mix up?
Thanks,
Maria.
Donal CoffeyMay 21 2008, 2:27pmI was just having a look at those results myself. I am pretty sure they are actually the results from the race last Sunday May 18'th in the Comeraghs and they have been posted as the results for Doon.
Donal CoffeyMay 21 2008, 3:53pmI was just having a look at those results myself. I am pretty sure they are actually the results from the race last Sunday May 18'th in the Comeraghs and they have been posted as the results for Doon.
Barry MinnockMay 21 2008, 5:12pmActual finish sheet with results available here:
http://www.imra.ie/ad-hoc/Doon2008Results.JPG

There are some typing errors with details posted which will be corrected in due course.
Donal CoffeyMay 22 2008, 9:36amI think there is a bit of confusion here. The results on the link posted by Barry Minnock and the results posted up on the imra web site for Doon are actually the results from the Comeraghs. I was at both of these races. Eoin McKenna won in Doon and was not at the Comeraghs and Raivis Zakis was the first man home at the Comeraghs race and did not run in Doon.
Barry MinnockMay 22 2008, 2:15pmI'll follow up with Tom Blackburn who provided the results
Sinead RocheMay 22 2008, 3:41pmThe results posted for Doon were incorrect as when we got the results for the comeraghs it was not clear which race it was for and I was expecting the Doon results so I thought it was them. The good news is that I have received the correct results for Doon last night. Please bear with me and I will work on rectifying the recent results errors.
Thanks,
Sinead