Irish Mountain
Running Association

Earl's Drive

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Douglas BarryJul 30 2009, 6:26pmHi folks, I need someone to mark this route for me. I\'ll be walking it tonight to assess any issues but won\'t have time on next Wednesday, so if you\'re prepared to mark it just before the race, email me at imra@iol.ie or text me at 086- six oh six 9316.

Thanks

Douglas
Douglas BarryJul 30 2009, 6:46pmAfter processing the large number of new runners at Ballyross, it would be helpful if new people could email me their details to imra at iol.ie so that they can be inputted into the computer database beforehand. If you are a new runner, or intend bringing someone new along to the race, please do this for us to save time.

This is ONLY for new runners! If you have already done an IMRA race in the past and are just coming along for your first race of 2009, we can sort it out on the night - but keep reading on for more info.

Anyway for brand new IMRA runners, please put ENTRY in the subject line of the email. We will advise you of your race number by return email. However, the information must be received by me for the Earl\'s Drive trail race by 9.30pm on Tuesday 4th August. So start doing it now!

In all cases, if it is your first ever IMRA race or it\'s your first IMRA race of 2009, print out and fill out the form below and bring it along to the race.
http://www.imra.ie/ad-hoc/IMRA_MembershipForm_2009.pdf

Thanks Douglas
Marc BarrettAug 4 2009, 5:24pmWould anyone be driving out from Dublin/Dart or Luas Stop to this ?

John BarryAug 5 2009, 11:22amI\'ll be passing Killmacud Luas about 6..
Marc BarrettAug 5 2009, 1:00pmThanks John, my sister-in-law had the temerity to give birth to my godson last night so it looks like my race will reach Hollis st and no furhter.
Jim FitzharrisAug 5 2009, 3:56pmDoeas anyone know where the car parking is for tonight\'s race at Earl\'s Drive? Is it in the car park at the start (which would assume someone got the key?) or is it at one of the other car parks further down the road which would mean a jog back to the start.

Cheers,

Jim.
Ronan HickeyAug 5 2009, 5:31pmDouglas,

I\'m sorry to say that I\'m going to have tp cry off tonight as I\'m not feeling well at all. Apologies for the late notice but I had hoped that I woul dbe better in time for it.

Ronan
Gary CondonAug 6 2009, 9:10amReally enjoyed this race, particularly the zig-zags, tree and river obstacles.
Thanks to the organizing team for another really well organized race.
Rene BorgAug 6 2009, 1:46pmClub results for this event are now up.
Geraldine O'SheaAug 6 2009, 3:10pmRace report up as well.
Sarah SteerAug 6 2009, 7:33pmHi I\'m down as DNF for this run, but did finish- just behind Aidan Roe.
Paul MitchellAug 6 2009, 10:32pmGreat report Geraldine, thanks.

I noticed Mr.Brady togging out but didn\'t realise he had expanded his domain to include the back of your car and bike. Lucky you didn\'t find him asleep on the back seat when you got back.

Thanks to Douglas and helpers for another class race.
Sinéad RocheAug 7 2009, 8:55pmSarah, your results has been corrected now.

Regards,

Sinead