Irish Mountain
Running Association

Ben Gorm

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Sarah Ni RuaircApr 28 2010, 11:01pmAny chance of an early start on Ben Gorm?

Sarah
theo mooneyApr 30 2010, 3:46pmi will be driving out to ben gorm on sunday from castlebar if anyone needs a lift? and back to wicklow on tuesday if that helps anyone.
Turlough ConwayApr 30 2010, 4:47pmHi Sarah

Cant do the Early start unfortunately. We always have a few at the race who may not have frequent internet access and may not be able to change plans in any case.

Looking for 2 summit marshalls for Ben Gorm. One for Summit proper and one marshall for the ridge compulsory point.

Also if anyone has a video camera could you bring it down if willing? Thanks
Rene BorgMay 2 2010, 10:42pmWell done to everyone over there. Fair play to Rosalind Hussey for setting a new ladies' record for Ben Gorm.

Swift recovery to Jason Kehoe, third man to top at Croagh Patrick but on the receiving end of a bad fall! One of many, if rumours (and precedence!) are anything to go by.
MacDonnell CormacMay 4 2010, 10:54amThanks for organising a great race Turlough.. perfect conditions for it ! Here's to more races in the west in the near future...
turlough conwayMay 9 2010, 7:32pmThanks a million Cormac. Could you drop me a line at turlough dot conway ar iadt dot ie? Thanks
turlough conwayMay 9 2010, 7:33pmThanks a million Cormac. Could you drop me a line at turlough dot conway ar iadt dot ie? Thanks
turlough conwayMay 9 2010, 7:34pmThanks a million Cormac. Could you drop me a line at turlough dot conway ar iadt dot ie? Thanks
turlough conwayMay 9 2010, 7:35pmThanks a million Cormac. Could you drop me a line at turlough dot conway ar iadt dot ie? Thanks
Mick HanneyMay 9 2010, 7:49pm
Did the video of the Ben Gorm descent make it back from the West?