Irish Mountain
Running Association

Hellfire Spring

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Caitlin BentFeb 20 2011, 8:50pmTo whom it may concern: Can you please include Tom Galvin as a non-running helper for this race. Thanks.
Caitlín BentFeb 21 2011, 10:33amPlease amend that to read Helper & Run for Tom at Hellfire. and Helper and Non-runner for Youth Trial on Sat. 9th April, '11. Thanks.
Caitlín BentFeb 21 2011, 10:50amPlease amend that to read Helper & Run for Tom at Hellfire. and Helper and Non-runner for Youth Trial on Sat. 9th April, '11. Thanks.
Caitlín BentFeb 21 2011, 10:50amSorry, please amend that to Run and not non-runner for Tommy. Thank.
Aidan BligheMar 5 2011, 4:11pmHi Dermot,
I can take photos if you want.
Aidan
Dermot MurphyMar 5 2011, 5:02pmCheers Aidan - appreciate that.
david hobbsMar 7 2011, 12:07am Cafe2u Mobile will Set up for 2hrs ,With Our Delicious Fresh Roasted Coffee Blend , Lots of Cold Drinks & Snacks. If there is an Interest in Pre Pack Lunch,I Can Arrange that at a fair price .Ps A Double Espresso can help take a minute off your Running time,And a Hot Chocolate Is a Nice way to relax Afterwards with cream & marshmallows !
Andrew DooleyMar 8 2011, 1:04pmHi there

If anyone is driving to this event and has a space, could I get a lift from Red Cow LUAS Stop (M50 Junction 9)?

Cheers,

Andrew
08seven6one5six44six
ciaran eganMar 8 2011, 5:11pmCan a complete beginner survive this?
I can do 10k in 60 minutes on the road; what do you think?
Brendan LawlorMar 8 2011, 5:13pmCiaran, you won't get an easier introduction to hill running so you'll be fine
Donal TroddynMar 8 2011, 7:20pmYeah, go for it, Ciaran. It's a nice short course and no one ever regrets mountain running.
Dermot MurphyMar 10 2011, 10:52amVolunteers - Thanks to all who have signed up. Can volunteers meet at Hellfire at 10:30am on Sunday morning? Please let me know if you will be later than this so I can take this into account when assigning roles.

Car-Pooling - Can people try to car pool as much as possible, as there is limited car parking at the venue. The prize giving location is Buglers in Rathfarnham, so this would be a good place to meet up for car pooling.
Charlie LyonsMar 10 2011, 2:56pmHi Dermot,

Will be at Hell Fire for 10.30AM.

Charlie
Warren SwordsMar 10 2011, 11:10pmI would like to volunteer as a non-runner. Don't have access to myIMRA if someone could send me details please.

Can be there for 10.30am.

Dermot MurphyMar 11 2011, 8:46amWarren - I have added you as a non running helper.

To get set up on MyIMRA, someone needs to invite from the site using your mobile number - your password will then be sent to that mobile number. You can send me your number on dermot.murphy at imra dot ie if you don't want to post your number on the site.
Richard NunanMar 13 2011, 5:33pmGreat Spring run today lads!! Thanks to Peter for the enjoyable course, Dermot, Jim, James and the other Volunteers for a great race.
Dermot MurphyMar 13 2011, 9:34pmResults and photo's now up (thanks Aidan & Kevin).

Thanks to all volunteers today for helping out with today's race. Nice morning for a run, hope to see you at Sliabh Bui next week!

Anyone like to post a report of the race?
Adrian HennessyMar 14 2011, 10:35amRace report up
chris van der veldenMar 23 2011, 2:01pmour first run in Ireland, the Hellfire. a real nice experience for us "Lowlanders" from the Netherlands. We liked the ambiance and trail. Although it was remarked as an easy run, for us whose highest point is the top of a dyke, it was rather heavy.
Thank you people of the IMRA. We will surely come back.
Chris and family