Irish Mountain
Running Association

World Masters Championships

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
vanessa sallierJun 11 2013, 1:20pmHi Guys,

just booked in Hotel Cerna Bouda (finish line of the race). There are a few rooms left, very cheap with brerakfast and fantastic views
Village is almost booked out so hurry up if you are planning to go.
Planning to fly there on Friday 30th and back on Monday (TBC). I also plan tio rent a car so we will have room for another 2 or 3 max

Vanessa
vanessa sallierJul 2 2013, 2:08pmHi, I've booked another twin room (small but very cheap €46 for 2 night if two sharing with me or Martin McD or €92 for two night if not sharing) includes breakfast.
Flying Friday with Aer Lingus and back Monday with Aer Lingus. Plan to stay in a hotel in Prague on Sunday night and do a bit of sight seing in Prague on Sunday. Still have have 2 places left in the car if you anybody is interrested.
Richard HealyJul 2 2013, 6:40pmHi Vanessa

Could I take a place in the car with you guys. I am travelling with Aer Lingus on the Friday and back on Sunday Afternoon from Prague. My contact is richiehealy@gmail.com

Richie
Sean O'NeillJul 24 2013, 12:54pmHello!
I've booked a quadruple room (4 single beds)at Pension Flora , Janske Lazne from 30Aug - 2Sep.
Cost / room / 3 nights: € 197 (no meals included).
2 occupied by 2 male o/60s!
2 beds available.
Let me know if you arterested!
Sean O'Neill
Sean O'NeillJul 24 2013, 12:57pmSorry - should have given email address:
seanoneillclare@gmail.com
Let me know if you are interested!
Damien McDonnellJul 26 2013, 3:26pmHi Vanessa

i am interested in joining up with you to carpool and share a room if still available thank you Damien
Damien McDonnellJul 26 2013, 3:28pmSorry vanessa i give you my email aswell daimc18@yahoo.ie
Gerry BradyJul 30 2013, 10:38pmREMINDER

The closing date for written entries being received by the organisers is 10th August.
Gerry BradyAug 6 2013, 10:14pm
Can you let me know if anyone competing for Ireland does not have an Irish singlet or shorts. Email me at Gerry.Brady @imra.ie and I will check if it is possible to get same. I have updated the possible list of entries on the IMRA page - let me know if you are not running or not listed.
Gerry BradyAug 31 2013, 5:12pmSome provisional results in race report.