Irish Mountain
Running Association

MyIMRA

AuthorDateMessage
Sean De-ClaineJan 30 2012, 10:02amHi, I am looking for an invite for myimra.Can someone advise me how to go about it.Thanks
Ronan HickeyJan 30 2012, 11:29amHi Sean,

Any MyIMRA member can invite you but they need your telephone number. Your login details will then be texted to you. Can you email the number to me at rdhickey -at- gmail dot com and I'll invite you

Ronan
Mick HanneyJan 30 2012, 1:26pmSeems to be an issue with the text service? I tried to reset my password. It said I did so but no text was issued.
Ronan HickeyJan 30 2012, 2:34pmyeah, we haven't paid our bills I guess! Sent two invites and neither text has gone through. Which means that if the texts aren't queued to be sent out, their status will have to be reset to "waiting for invite". these are David Kelly70 and Sean DeClaine

Ro
Jeff SwordsJan 31 2012, 10:08amI got the same problem back around the end of November/start of December, my invite has been lost in the ether too. Eoin mentioned he'd have a look at it when he gets a chance but it will take a bit of time.
Mick HanneyFeb 2 2012, 10:54pm
Guys - the myimra process isn't working. That, or the texting of details is offline. This needs to be addressed so that people can post reports, photos, register for cars etc. Cheers.
Eoin KeithFeb 3 2012, 12:38amI'm currently working on changing the whole myIMRA processs. Hopefully will break the back of it over the weekend.
Stuart ScottFeb 3 2012, 9:55amJust to clarify, you don't need a MyIMRA account to post on the forum or sign up for the carpool. It just involves a tricky maths question (what is 3 x 7) instead!

If you want to volunteer, just post on the event page and the race director can add you.

Any existing myIMRA member can post up your race reports...whether they try to pass them off as their own is another matter.
Laura FlynnFeb 4 2012, 6:46pmHi Stuart,

When its sorted out I wonder would you be good enough to invite me to myIMRA . My number is 087 7420795. I haven't yet accepted some of Ticknock volunteers and can't do it without being on myIMRA.
Mick HanneyFeb 5 2012, 5:35pmI'm trying to create a carpool entry. It requires myimra. I don't have it anymore. Its not working.
Stuart ScottFeb 6 2012, 9:40amHadn't realised that Mick, but seems you're right. I suppose you'll just have to post details of your carpool on the forum instead but it's not ideal.

Laura, you're not in the list so I presume you're already set up on MyIMRA? Once Eoin manages to fix it, you should be able to use the Forgot Password facilty to regain access...Eoin can clarify anyway!
Mick HanneyFeb 10 2012, 6:47pm
Any update on the myimra password txts? We are trying to get people to use car pool but without this service they can't add their car. Or volunteer. Or addn photos. Or race reports for that matter.

Cheers.