Irish Mountain
Running Association

logging on to myimra

AuthorDateMessage
Laura flynnMar 28 2012, 5:51pmI was going to write a race report for the Wicklow Trail and couldn't remember my password in order to log on to myimra . I clicked on the ' forgot passwrd ' link and did as directed but didn't receive email with new password. Can anybody help?
Dermot MurphyMar 29 2012, 11:00amLaura, if you are still having problems with myImra, you can send me your report and I will put it up on your behalf.
laura flynnMar 29 2012, 11:20amThanks Dermot
Sonja FuhrmannMar 29 2012, 3:36pmEven though my passwort hasn't changed its not working for me anymore... And its not sending me a new one either... Anything else I can do to be able to log in again?
Karen O'HanlonMay 25 2012, 1:19pmHi I'm unable to log onto myimra and when I attempt to get a new password it continually thinks I'm Stephen Cleary (3 attempts). Not sure what to do now. Karen
Kevin O'RiordanMay 25 2012, 4:10pmJust fixed the "I'm Stephen Cleary" bug. You can try again. You'll need to specify the mobile number you originally used to register on MyIMRA as well as the email you want the new password to be sent to.