Irish Mountain
Running Association

Seefingan results..!

AuthorDateMessage
Martin LeungJul 1 2012, 8:38pmHi guys, I would be grateful if someone can tell me why my result has not been posted on the Seefingan results sheet.......!!.

My number is 1098, obviously paid my €7 fee to race.....suffered the mountains, mud, bugs and bog holes to finish according to my Garmin gps in 1:44:25. Yes, I've sent a couple of emails to higher beings but with explanation or reply.

This is purely a matter of self satisfaction, and obviously a matter of having paid and survived......!

Please can those who can update the results.....cheers
Dermot MurphyJul 2 2012, 9:42pmMartin, your time is the exact same as Grainne Ford - race number 1398. Looks like this number was taken down instead for yours by mistake.

Anyone know if Grainne ran the Seefingan race - I was not at the race and I don't have the registration sheets? If so, what was her time?

There are a couple of other Seefingan results to change as well, so once we have all the correct details we will fix the results sheet.
Dermot MurphyJul 2 2012, 9:47pmI see from the photo's that Grainne did indeed run Seefingan - can anyone confirm her time?
Martin LeungJul 5 2012, 12:19amMany thanks for that Dermot.