Irish Mountain
Running Association

Keith Livingstone tour of Ireland

AuthorDateMessage
Rene BorgSep 27 2012, 2:19pmWe've invited one of our great coaching "mentors", Keith Livingstone, author of "Healthy Intelligent Training - how to apply the proven principles of Arthur Lydiard" to Ireland and he'll be flying over from Australia to stay with us in Wicklow from the 19th October to the 4th of November.

He'll be doing a free talk at the Dublin Marathon Expo on both days it runs (27th and 28th) and we're confirming another short 1-hour talk as well in Dublin likely on Thursday 25th October.

For those who liked the book, interested in his methods or just want to hear from a great coaching mind, I recommend attending one of these talks. If you want a bit extra and specific training advice or tips on how to coach, Keith will be running a commercial event as well together with us for a full day in a South Dublin or Wicklow venue (we're just confirming the exact venue): http://www.championseverywhere.com/running-course-with-dr-keith-livingstone

We are working with a number of clubs who may be interested in hiring Keith for evening events so if that is something anyone out there is interested in just email me at rene@championseverywhere.com or phone me on zero85one214541 and I can let you know what dates are available in his schedule while he tours the country.