Irish Mountain
Running Association

Irish Championship t-shirts

AuthorDateMessage
Dermot MurphyNov 8 2012, 8:04pmAs well as the annual prize giving for the leagues, I will also have the 2012 Irish Championship t-shirts on Saturday for collection for everyone who completed the Irish Championships this year:

Brian Furey
Deon McNeilly
Tom Blackburn
Mike Cunningham
Bernard Fortune
Jeff Fitzsimons
Ger Griffin
Dermot Murphy
Eugene McCann
Brian Wilson
John O'Neill
Barry Moore
Frantisek Neupauer
Stephen Sloan
Alan Ayling
Diane Wilson
Joe Lalor
John Ahern
John Moore2
WJ Browne
Ronan Hickey
Thomas Galvin
Ricky Cowan
Tim O'Callaghan
Paul Smyth
Mick Kellett
Ercus Stewart
Ted Feehan
Aidan Blighe
Aisling Corkery
Eithne McShane
John Shiels
Rob Cleary
Brian Byrne
Joe Laffan
Paul SmythJan 16 2013, 11:06amI still need to collect my t-shirt. Who has these now?
Jeff FitzsimonsJan 23 2013, 12:44pmHi, any chance I'll be able to pick this up at Ticknock on Saturday?

Thanks.
John ShielsJan 23 2013, 1:12pmcan I get both mine and Eithne's on Saturday?
Thanks,
John
Paul SmythJan 23 2013, 1:26pmI won't be running on Saturday but I can arrange to be there before the start to collect my t-shirt if whoever has them can bring them along.
Paul SmythMar 1 2013, 2:58pmJohn,

Did you manage to get your t-shirts in the end? If so, who did you get them from?

Thanks,

Paul
Peter O'FarrellMar 7 2013, 11:11pmThe Irish Championship box of uncollected T-shirts will be at Kilmashogue on Sunday. I'll have them for a week if you will to collect them give me a shout on peterofarrells at gmail dot com.

Dermot MurphyMar 20 2013, 10:58pmWe will have the Irish Championship t-shirts on Saturday, if anyone on the list above has not got theirs yet.
Jeff FitzsimonsMar 20 2013, 11:01pmCheers, Dermot. I keep forgetting mine, will do my best not to Saturday morning. Any yearbooks left?
Dermot MurphyMar 21 2013, 10:36amJeff, yes there will be a few yearbooks available as well.
Jeff FitzsimonsMar 21 2013, 11:52amSound, cheers.
Ronan HickeyApr 14 2013, 9:07pmHi Dermot,

Just wondering if it would be possible to pick up my IC t-shirt at the Killiney Hill GOAL race if you are going to be at it?

Cheers
Ronan

Dermot MurphyApr 15 2013, 8:22amHi Ronan - I dont have the T-shirts anymore - they were passed on with the race equipment. Not sure if all the race equipment has been passed over to Niamh, so not sure if they will be available on Wednesday.
Ronan HickeyApr 15 2013, 9:15am
Hey Dermot,

Thanks for the reply. I will try to hunt them down :-)

Ro
Stuart ScottApr 15 2013, 9:39amHi Ronan,

I have the tshirts and I'll try to pass them onto Niamh with the rest of the equipment (none of them fit me). There are 10 yearbooks left as well if anyone is still looking for one.

Stuart.
Ronan HickeyApr 15 2013, 4:26pm
Cheers Stuart!

Ro