Irish Mountain
Running Association

wanted art o neill place

AuthorDateMessage
Louise ChonchubhairDec 26 2012, 2:13pmI am looking for a place for the Art O Neill challenge 2013. Would really appreciate if anyone has a place they could sell me.
Robbie WilliamsDec 26 2012, 6:50pmJeff fitzsimons had 2, or else check boards think there was some there, it's a bit of a shambles at this stage
Louise ChonchubhairDec 26 2012, 9:24pmThanks Robbie. It is such a mess with 200 places. Jeff places are gone, have tried on boards and facebook with no luck. Was promised a place that fell through and now desperately look for another. Have been training since October with all the gear bought. If you hear of anyone else selling a place if you let me know I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Colm KerrDec 31 2012, 4:07pmHi there,

Just wondering if there is another entry available after Louise gets one? It'd be very much appreciated, would love to do the AON challenge this year
Thanks
Donal TroddynJan 1 2013, 11:18pmAh, John Anon, happy to give advice and criticism, but too frightened to affix a name to your words.
john anonJan 2 2013, 10:55amthat is my name.
Jeff SwordsJan 4 2013, 11:13amThere's a place going on the boards AON thread at the moment.
Rachel CinnsealachJan 4 2013, 1:49pmI have decided not to do the AON. I don't have enough training done to complete it in a time that I would like/Nor do I have time to do the appropriate recce's.

So Louise or anyone else if you want my place just email me at rachelcinnsealach at gmail dot com or Ring/text me on zero 87 Two 561906.

I will reply after 6.00 pm this evening.
Ken CowleyJan 6 2013, 8:48amSpace available. Anyone interested please call my friend Shane on 086 6011171. You'll probably get him this afternoon - it's a mutual friend of ours who is pulling out of the event
Rachel CinnsealachJan 6 2013, 10:14amMy space is still available too if anyone wants it.
Ken CowleyJan 9 2013, 9:56amThe spare place I mentioned in a post on the forum on Sunday, is now gone. That is, the original runner has now decided to take part after all.
I think the organisers are not allowing transfers at this late stage anyhow.
Thanks, and good luck everyone on Friday! The weather is looking 'interesting'..