Irish Mountain
Running Association

Online registration

AuthorDateMessage
Pól Ó MurchúJan 15 2014, 12:29amIt's great to see so much activity happening around the online registrations. With just short of 100 registered to date it will certainly save time at race registration especially when registering for the year. This will help race directors and laptop operators with managing registrations on the day and also means less cash knocking around at races which is always good too.

To anyone who has still to register there's still time as registration will remain open until Saturday evening at which stage it will be closed and will reopen again Sunday at some stage after the race. This is to allow us to update the details on the laptop but leaves people with plenty of time still to register.

Just to confirm some queries I've had recently:
- The number given when registering will be your number for the year so this will be the number you should get when running races etc. This is also available on the runners tab above. Please don't try to re register again with the Laptop operator on the day. This will really confuse things...
- If you have purchased the voucher these will be available to collect at the first race. Please bring along the email as proof that you have paid for one and to redeem this and pick up your card you should speak with the race director on the day.

Any other queries relating to this topic let me know and I'll try and answer you as soon as possible.
Jeff SwordsJan 15 2014, 8:40amHi Pol

The link to purchase the race vouchers alongside the annual membership seems to be the same for just the annual membership ? The transaction amount remains at €10.
Robert CostelloJan 15 2014, 2:16pmCan race vouchers be used at the Winter League races?

Rob
John CondonJan 15 2014, 2:31pmThis year's voucher can be used for any league/championship race.
Claire DerousseauxJan 15 2014, 3:01pmHello Pol,

I am trying to register to IMRA before sunday and also register to that race but i am having difficulties. Could you please indictae where on teh page, i can pay my annual reg fee and where i can register to the race? I don't seem to find these options on the website.
Thanks,
Claire
Richard NunanJan 15 2014, 3:45pm"2013 Race Vouchers are not usable in 2014"

One you sign up for MyImra - you will be associated with the website,
once you login to your MYIMRA account, you will see the link on the Top Menu for 2014 registration. Click here is you want to sign up in advance of Sundays Race,

We have 108 new members already signed up online. Thanks to those who will help us reduce the admin at the winter league races.

All we need now is MORE VOLUNTEERS for the rest of the winter league races !!!
Eamonn HodgeJan 15 2014, 5:33pmThe link should point to https://www.imra.ie/payments/vouchers but instead it points to https://www.imra.ie/payments/annual.

Click on the "Purchase Race Vouchers" link to pay the 10 euro registration and 50 euro bundle of vouchers in one transaction.
graham clarkeJan 16 2014, 6:54amhi guys,

I'm looking to register for the Wicklow Way Ultra but can't see a link on the website - what am I missing or not seeing?!

Thanks

Graham
Richard NunanJan 16 2014, 9:19amHi Graham,

Online wont be open until the end of January for the Wicklow Way Ultra
Grahqm ClarkeJan 17 2014, 7:02amThanks Richard
Declan MurphyJan 17 2014, 10:11amHi,

I'm having trouble registering online. I'm recieving the following error when clicking on the activation link sent out to me:

"We're sorry. There has been an error in your application. Your session may have expired. Please try registering again."

I've have tried three times but have had no luck.

Any help appreciated.
Patrick o'DriscollJan 18 2014, 8:22pmHi -I am having the same problem as below and have tried to register a number of times over the last few months. Is there any other way to register?
Thanks
Patrick

Hi,

I'm having trouble registering online. I'm recieving the following error when clicking on the activation link sent out to me:

"We're sorry. There has been an error in your application. Your session may have expired. Please try registering again."

I've have tried three times but have had no luck.

Any help appreciated.
Richard NunanJan 18 2014, 8:29pmHave a look at the forum link below - re-register on a desktop browser

https://www.imra.ie/forum/topic/id/3439/

You can still register at the race on the day.
Pól Ó MurchúJan 18 2014, 9:05pmOnline registration will remain open for a couple of hours after which time it will not be available until Sunday afternoon/ evening. If you have not registered by this time or are unable to register on the site please take a few moments to download 2014 registration form from: http://www.imra.ie/ad-hoc/IMRAMembershipForm2014.pdf and bring with you on the day. This will speed things up a bit for both runners and organisers on the day and hopefully keep waiting times to a minimum when registering. Form also available under the link for forms below.
Declan MurphyJan 18 2014, 10:21pmAll good now. Cheers.
Pól Ó MurchúJan 18 2014, 10:53pmOnline registration is now closed and will reopen again tomorrow after the race results are uploaded for Howth.
Pól Ó MurchúJan 19 2014, 9:33pmOnline Registration is now open again for anyone looking to register for the year ahead of the next Winter League race which is Ticknock in a couple of weeks - February 2nd.
Mick HanneyJan 20 2014, 8:45amHi,

Do laptop procedures exist, updated to take account for online registration? This would be useful for Race Directors and laptop operators

The main question is how the laptop gets updated with last minute registrations and how that registration cut-off is managed. Probably means the IMRA laptop person needs to hold onto it up until that last minute which may not be optimum for all concerned.

Sorry but tried to email you Pol on this but your imra email address is bouncing back.

Regards,

Mick
Pól Ó MurchúJan 21 2014, 10:19pmHi Mick, I had written up a response to you but it's quite lengthy so sent you an e-mail on this instead. This is not me avoiding the issue and happy to discuss with anyone just a lot in it really...
Pól Ó MurchúFeb 1 2014, 6:21pmOnline registration will close at 9 tonight . This will be available again at some stage tomorrow.
Seán TwohigFeb 8 2014, 2:43pmHi,

I registered and paid my membership online a few days before the Ballyhouras race and was given a race number(1673). On the day of the race, I was told that I'd still need to fill out the membership form and was given a different number(2584).

Now my results aren't showing up for the races I've ran, and my profile is showing up as having the original number given when I registered online.

Is there something I can do to sort this out?

Thanks,
Sean
Richard NunanFeb 9 2014, 5:36pmHi Sean,

You should continue to run with your "Munster" number. We will get the result sorted for you
Seán TwohigFeb 11 2014, 6:27pmThat's great. Thanks for that.
Aidan HoganFeb 12 2014, 9:02amHi there,

Just noticed Sean's issue with Munster and Lainster number - I have something similar. Before I start, I should say that the online registration is really handy and save stime for everyone involved However, when I registerd online, I was allocated a number and when I turned up at my first race of the year (Corrin last Sunday), I discovered that the number allocated to me was a 'Leinster' number and there was no no physical number available for me on the day - managed just fine with number scribbled on an A4 page:). I didn't realise at the time of registering online that there was any difference in numbers and that I might have to drive to Dublin/Wicklow to collect it. Is it possible to get the number repatriated to Limerick / Cork at some point?

Thanks,

Aidan
Mark KingFeb 12 2014, 9:34pmPol. I along with a number of other NIMRA members plan to come down for the WWU, however we are unsure how we can register online. Do we also need to be IMRA members as well as NIMRA? Please advise.BTW I am both IMRA & NIMRA registered and am still unable to see any facility for WWU registration. Some clarification would be great. Thanks. Mark K.
Richard NunanFeb 12 2014, 9:53pmHi Mark,

There currently isn't available online for the Wicklow way Ultra.

It will be made available at the end of February

Pól Ó MurchúFeb 15 2014, 8:27pmOnline reg will close at 21:30 tonight and will reopen again tomorrow after the race.
Richard NunanMar 5 2014, 10:58am
Couple of people having difficlulty with MyImra - mostly iPhone users

"Make sure you use the same browser to verify the link as you did to register. Try using a desktop browser if you're using a mobile and it's giving you trouble."

https://www.imra.ie/forum/topic/id/3439/
Pól Ó MurchúApr 22 2014, 10:21pmAnnual Online Registration is closed for Bray Head Race. Registration available on the day.
Colin RyanApr 28 2014, 11:50pmHi

Apologies if this is a covered topic but can't find a specific reference/solution. I registered for MyIMRA recently and activated my account linking to my race history from a few years back.

I tried to purchase the online annual registration the other evening (to join Leinster League) and it crashed on submitting my card details. The site now says I have purchased it but I cant view the MyIMRA or ME links - both throw errors. Hence not sure if all went through ok...

Two quick questions:

1) is there any way to confirm my registration went through ok?
2) assuming I am registered what do I need to do to get a race number for Howth and rest of league etc

Thanks very much!

C.
Richard NunanApr 29 2014, 8:14pmHi Colin,

You are registered, you should see this in your Purchase History.

You can also see that you are listed on the runners page.

Cheers

Richard
Colin RyanApr 29 2014, 8:59pmThanks. Can I pick up a race number at the event tomorrow?