Irish Mountain
Running Association

Little Sliabh Bui Race

AuthorDateMessage
Ciara JonesMar 10 2014, 10:57pmHi there,

I wasn't sure who to contact in regard to this race, I tried a couple of the contact email addresses but the mail was bounced back to me.

Myself and a few other members of the club I run with (Croghan AC) are interested in taking part in the Little Sliabh Bui race on the 29th. We are not members of IMRA and we were wondering if it would be possible for us to take part in this race without registering.

Could you please tell me if this would be possible and, if so, how much it would cost to take part in this race.

Many thanks for your help.

Ciara
Mick HanneyMar 11 2014, 8:14amRegistration is only €10 and covers a year's membership and helps IMRA pay for insurance. Race day fee is €7. Think of it as an investment. This race will cost 17 but other races only 7 (or 5 if you get a race voucher 10 races for 50). Lots of other races throughout the summer with IMRA. You missed a good race locally recently at Annacurra for instance.
Paul KehoeMar 11 2014, 9:00amMick,

Can I just ask a quick question regarding the race vouchers? Can they be carried over from one season to the next? Don't know if I'll be doing another 10 races this year?

thanks

Paul
Mick HanneyMar 11 2014, 6:08pmRace vouchers expire in the calendar year they are bought. Great for those who intend doing many races. Alternatively €7 is standard entry and good value at that.
Peter O'FarrellMar 11 2014, 6:14pmYou can pay for more than one entry to a race with a voucher card. Should you have two tokens remaining on your card in your final race of the year you have the option of paying for two people and geting the friend to pay you, or not - depending on who drove!