Irish Mountain
Running Association

Race Vouchers

AuthorDateMessage
Paul KehoeMar 12 2014, 5:04pmTried to buy race vouchers online a few minutes ago but got the following message. Tried it three times with different cards just to be sure but same message each time!

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@imra.ie and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can I buy them on the day or does it have to be online?

Any help would be great thanks!
Paul KehoeMar 13 2014, 3:18pmAnyone any help please!!!!!
Richard NunanMar 13 2014, 3:20pmHi Paul,

You can't buy them on the day -

Can you email me at my email address and we can work through what the problem is.

Can you ensure you are using a browser on a laptop or a PC.

Cheers

Richard
Paul KehoeMar 13 2014, 3:26pmEmail sent, thanks
John LangenbachMar 24 2014, 3:14pmHaving trouble buying race vouchers too or maybe they're sold out. It seems "There are no Items currently available to Purchase".

My purchase history correctly records that I previously bought (last year's) race voucher and this year's registration/WWT combination.
Eoin KeithMar 24 2014, 10:30pmThe issues with purchasing Vouchers should be fixed now.
John LangenbachMar 26 2014, 10:57amEoin: Not quite fixed yet. It let me select and buy now but then went to an "Error Application Error" page instead of a successful purchase page so I've no receipt or transaction number to show. No email yet, either. My purchase history on the website shows the voucher purchase as if it went through, but I'll have to wait to see if the credit card transaction happened.
Eoin KeithMar 26 2014, 11:08amThanks for the feedback John. I'll look into that as soon as I get the chance. The good news though is that if it shows up in your purchase history then that means that (1) The record of your Voucher has been correctly recorded in the IMRA database and (2) The credit card processing was successful, and has been correctly recorded in the IMRA database.
John GreeneMar 28 2014, 7:06pmhi,
I just registered and purchased 10 race voucher, it confirms this in my 'my purchase history' but I didn't get any confirmation email or race number. Not where to find this, I don't see my name under 'RUNNERS'
what race number do i ask for at race tomorrow?
thanks
Dermot MurphyMar 28 2014, 7:30pmJohn, did you register for the year, or just buy the vouchers? You need to be register for the year to get a race number.
John GreeneMar 28 2014, 7:33pmhi Dermot, i registered for the year, and 10 races... the history shows this but don't see any other details anywhere...

Your Purchase History
Item Cost (Euro)
Annual Registration 10
Vouchers 50
Dermot MurphyMar 28 2014, 7:41pmHi John - print out what you have - if you are at the race tomorrow, I will sort you out.

John GreeneMar 28 2014, 7:44pmno worries, i think Eoin is looking into it, he sent me an email. thanks
Ronan HickeyApr 14 2014, 10:43amHey guys,

Just to add that I had a similar issue to John, I'm marked as having registered and having bought race vouchers but the site then showed an error and I didn't get an email sent to me. Do I need to bring anything to Bray to prove I've paid for vouchers or to let them know my number?

Cheers,
Ronan

Tim ChapmanApr 22 2014, 4:04pmJust to bump this.tried to register for the year got an error but it says it's there in my purchase history. How do I confirm it's gone through?
Cheers
Richard NunanApr 22 2014, 6:42pmHi Tim,

Your purchase history is your proof of Purchase.

Your number is 2349, you can just turn up and ask for that Number.

You can see this against your name when you look at the runners list

Cheers

Richard
Richard NunanApr 22 2014, 6:43pm@ Ronan, what does it say in your purchase history say ?

Anyone else having issues, please email me

Thanks
Richard NunanApr 22 2014, 6:55pmRonan, Confirmed there that you are registered, you can see this in your purchase history.

There are 37 People who have registered online over the last 5 days. You all have been kindly allocated the same number ( a wee bug) just print out your purchase history and you will be allocated a new number tomorrow night.

Cheers

Richard
Richard NunanApr 22 2014, 6:55pmRonan, Confirmed there that you are registered, you can see this in your purchase history.

There are 37 People who have registered online over the last 5 days. You all have been kindly allocated the same number ( a wee bug) just print out your purchase history and you will be allocated a new number tomorrow night.

Cheers

Richard
Tim ChapmanApr 22 2014, 8:02pmAh the runners list.
Thanks Richard.
Ronan HickeyApr 22 2014, 11:56pm
Thanks Richard, yeah I knew it was in the purchase history but I didn't think to check the list of Runners for my number. I'm 2349, same as Tim, which is handy really as he's a hell of a lot better than me. ;-) See yiz tomorrow!

Ro