Irish Mountain
Running Association

Volunteers for Colleges Championships

AuthorDateMessage
Gerry BradyMar 17 2014, 10:05amSome volunteers needed for this Saturday for Colleges race in Glendalough: first aid, summit marshall, registration, etc.
Laura SchwirzMar 17 2014, 4:51pmHi Gerry,

just wondering whether registration is only on the day and how much is it per team? Any forms we need to complete to speed things up before the race?

Laura
Gerry BradyMar 17 2014, 4:57pmHi Laura

You can email me the entry in advance if you prefer: the entry form and race information sheet are on the event page. The cheapest way to enter is 25 euro for a college no matter how many runners - this includes both men and women!!!!!

Gerry
Gerry BradyMar 20 2014, 11:17pm
Summit marshall and first aid volunteers needed. A photographer or finish recorder would also be helpful!

John GreeneMar 21 2014, 7:44amhi Gerry, I can do Summit Marshall and help de-mark on way back. I will aim to be on summit at 12.

my number is .... oh ate 5 one 2 zero 88 39.

Paul NolanMar 21 2014, 1:30pmGerry

I've stuck my name down for first aid. I've to be gone by 2pm, hopefully all will be finished by then.

Paul
Paul NolanMar 21 2014, 1:36pmGerry

I've stuck my name down for first aid. I've to be gone by 2pm, hopefully all will be finished by then.

Paul
Gerry BradyMar 21 2014, 6:47pm
Thanks John and Paul

I will be in the upper lake car park from before 11 (the course will have been marked by then). Paul - I will collect some first aid kit from Dermot on the way down tomorrow. If either of you have a camera to take some photos out on the course...
John GreeneMar 21 2014, 7:08pmi'll take as many as i can at the top.. hopefully weather is kind
Paul NolanMar 21 2014, 8:50pmGerry

I'll bring along some kit as well.