Irish Mountain
Running Association

Ballyhoura Registration Open

AuthorDateMessage
Robbie WilliamsMar 20 2017, 10:55pmBallyhoura Trail Ultra, Full & Half Marathons 2017
Entry online is now open for the:
Ballyhoura Trail Half Marathon €40
Ballyhoura Trail Marathon €55
Ballyhoura Trail Ultra Marathon €65
Race day is Sat 29th April. Registration ONLY online until Sunday 16th April. NO EXCEPTIONS.
As usual we would like to welcome all runners to the wonderful trail running weekend in Ballyhoura Country. The feedback from the last number of years has been great. Lots of nice hills, forests, rivers, and fields to run through.
In the usual format, please enter online through www.imra.ie
First, make sure you have a myIMRA account (available from homepage), this is only if you have not run with IMRA before.
Make sure you are a valid IMRA member (€10) for 2017 before trying to sign up. A previous years membership will not be usable.
Don’t worry if you took out membership online and don’t have a physical number to bring. We will make one for you on the morning once you have name and proof of membership purchase (printable once membership paid **it is your Race number for the year we need, not your IMRA ID)

Entry includes:
Marked course with Aid stations (refreshments, water)
Race T-shirt (Technical long sleeve)
Race Mug
Hot meal afterwards
Hot Showers
Great atmosphere!
Accomodation:
200m from Race HQ is the new Ballyhoura Hostel which could nearly be called `Ballyhoura Hotel`!!
This state of the art facility is truly one of a kind, let your faith in good accommodation be restored.
Bookings at www.ballyhourahostel.ie or 063-91625 Seamus. Hurry, this will sell out.
Alternate accommodation is the Ballyhoura Mountain Lodges which are 5km from Kilfinnane but the front door is the start of the Half Marathon!! The ultra and the full marathon also run through the holiday village! www.ballyhouramountainlodges.ie

Please note there are no refunds available for this race.
Aidan HoganApr 7 2017, 12:57pmJust a reminder that registration is closing for the Ballyhoura Trail Marathon (Half, Full, Ultra) on Sunday 16 April.
Maoliosa Mc HughApr 11 2017, 8:57amHi, just wondering what footwear would be recommended for the half? Is there much of it on road? Thanks
John J BarryApr 11 2017, 11:06amLots of good quality trails / roads. Cushioned / Light grip trail shoes be fine.
Barry DrennanApr 16 2017, 11:28pmHi Robbie, I wanted to sign up for ultra but Just see registeration is closed, I didn't see the Facebook post saying it closed at 10pm. Sorry for being a pain ....any chance???
Rory CampbellApr 17 2017, 1:06pmHi Robbie, I just missed deadline too. Any chance I could sign up? Rory
Barry DrennanApr 17 2017, 6:15pmIf there are any cancellations I'd take place ultra/marathon, if that's a runner! Thanks Baz