Irish Mountain
Running Association

Wicklow Round Attempt Easter Sat (15th)

AuthorDateMessage
Luke RaffertyApr 14 2017, 5:09pmSqueaky Bum Time!

This is my notification that I will be attempting the Wicklow Round starting at 2:30am Easter Saturday morning (15th).

It is a supported attempt with support being headed up by Liam Vines.

Liam will give updates as the attempt unfolds.

Regards,

Luke
Jason DowlingApr 14 2017, 5:15pmWishing you the very best with your attempt Luke. Hope the ground is good, the wind is at your back and the sun is shining (but not too much)!!

All the best,
Jason.
Adrian Tucker RIPApr 14 2017, 5:53pmBest of luck Luke,
Great to see another attempt at this early stage of the year.
Laura FlynnApr 14 2017, 6:16pmBest of luck Luke... looking forward to the updates
Jeff FitzsimonsApr 14 2017, 8:50pmBest of luck with it Luke, stick to the plan. Not 5 minutes ahead of the plan!

Luke should be trackable at the link below cor those who enjoy their Wicklow Rounds as spectator sports.

http://live.primaltracking.com/2017wicklowround/
Luke RaffertyApr 15 2017, 7:31pmThanks all for the messages, made a nav error, had cloud and wind in my face from Carrigvore to Lug, came off Lug without a care in the world, except in the wrong direction lol, too much required to pull it back time / energy wise, I decided to call it and come back another day, it's early in the year so plenty of time
Adrian Tucker RIPApr 16 2017, 11:47amGood effort Luke, and a good call, when it's not going right! come back another day - them hills are going nowhere.