AuthorDateMessage
David RouseApr 20 2017, 8:26pm"...ask what you can do for IMRA"

Seeking the following personnel please:

Deputy Race Director
First Aid Officer
Shadow laptop operator
Non-running helpers

A good conscience your sure reward.
David RouseApr 27 2017, 8:38pmStill seeking volunteers for 31 May.

Is fearr seasamh maith nĂ¡ droch-rith!
David RouseMay 11 2017, 7:00pmThanks to those who have volunteered to date.

Need a few more non-running helpers please.
David RouseMay 18 2017, 10:20pmSeeking a clear conscience on your volunteering obligations?
Absolution guaranteed by registering to help at Trooperstown Hill.
Thank you, in anticipation.
David RouseMay 22 2017, 5:45pmFolks

A few more volunteers needed for Wednesday 31 May race.

Thanks in advance.
Ciara JonesMay 25 2017, 2:33pmHi David,

Just wondering if you need anymore helpers for Trooperstown Hill next week. I'm injured at the moment so can help if needed.

I am coming from Gorey so can't be there until about 6:45 but I helped out with pre-registered, issuing vouchers and writing finishing numbers at Scalp.

Let me know if I can help, can't seem to volunteer for anything through MyImra at the moment.

Thanks,

Ciara
Brendan LawlorMay 26 2017, 8:33amOnline Race entry for Trooperstown Hill is open now. It will close at 6pm on Tuesday 30th May
David RouseMay 26 2017, 5:48pmCiara

Thanks for your offer. We have enough volunteers now; no need to make the journey.
Ciara JonesMay 27 2017, 5:25pmOk David, thanks for getting back to me and best of luck with the race on Wednesday.

Ciara
David RouseMay 29 2017, 9:45pmWe have enough volunteers for Wednesday night. No need for anyone else to attempt to volunteer.
Many thanks,
David
Laura FlynnJun 1 2017, 7:42amThanks and well done to David and his team for a great race last night.
Miriam MaherJun 1 2017, 8:17amThanks David and your volunteers, very enjoyable race last night. Super organised! Lindsey - bad luck on the fall, hope your ankle recovers soon and well.
Brendan LawlorJun 1 2017, 8:59amThank you David and all volunteers, especially route marker, laptop,first aid, finish and route marshals - very pleasant race and great to see a Race Director applying the aul jacket rule without fear or favour! Poor aul 'Mugs' - it hasn't been his week !

See you all at Sorrell
Caoimhin MacMaolainJun 1 2017, 9:51amThanks very much David and all volunteers for a great race last night. Really well organised and really enjoyable.
James H CahillJun 1 2017, 9:56amThank you David and all your trusty volunteers for a great trot up Trooperstown and Boots and back. Great day out, great organisation by another super-efficient first timer RD, and we even had the initial welcome "as gaeilge" to start. Well done everyone.
Warren SwordsJun 1 2017, 10:12amGreat race and "enjoyed" the new route. Certainly mixes things up with the tough second half.

Added a race report.
Stuart ScottJun 1 2017, 10:33amWell done Karen on getting the results up so quickly, even in absentia. Way more efficient than in Pol's day :-)

Thanks to David and volunteers, it was an expertly organised race and you even kept the midge(t)s away!
John CondonJun 1 2017, 12:03pmJust like to add my thanks to David and the rest of the team. Job well done.
Laura FlynnJun 1 2017, 6:47pmI didn't realise it was you who had fallen Lindsay... I hope the injury isn't too bad and you'll be back our very soon.
Henny BrandsmaJun 1 2017, 7:20pmGreat race last night, running for the first time this summer with the big boys.
Took a while to get used to the faster
pace ,but after settling in,got up and down pretty much in one piece.
Job well done by David and his army of helpers,well done all.