Irish Mountain
Running Association

Maurice Mullins missing mug?

AuthorDateMessage
Catherine MurphyMay 21 2017, 9:49pmI'm not sure who to contact about this, hence the forum question. I took part in the MM trail race in March and I really enjoyed my day, but being slow I didn't get a mug on the day, just a twisted ankle.
I have a 2016 mug lonesome in the cupboard without his comapanion. Is there any update on when the 2017 mugs will be sent out? I appreciate that the extra mugs had to be ordered and made but I have been watching the post now for over 2 months, don't remember it taking this long last year, (yes mine was posted last year too) Just asking in case ye forgot me.
Must be nice to be fast enough to get a mug on the day, must keep training.
Pól Ó MurchúMay 21 2017, 10:12pmHi Catherine, I have actually posted a number of times regarding the mugs both on the event pages on the forum and Facebook. I have the mugs many of which have been collected at events over the past few weeks and a number of which I have ready for posting. I plan on posting these in bulk in the coming week or 2. Alternatively if you at any events in the coming weeks I should be there with the mugs. Drop me a mail with your details and I'll add you to the postal list. Pol.omurchu(at)Imra.ie
Catherine MurphyMay 21 2017, 11:01pmMy bad Pol, I'm not often on the Forum and didn't see your posts. Thanks so much for your very prompt reply. Am sending you an email with my details for posting it as I work retail and can't make events very often, (work weekends) Thanks again for an awesome event and I'll be back next year,hopefully for mug no 3.