Irish Mountain
Running Association

First Aid course

AuthorDateMessage
Brian McGuckinMay 24 2017, 6:05pmDue to unforeseen circumstances the last course had to be canceled at short notice. apologies to everyone who turned up.
we are running another course on the 10th of june.
If you are intrested in completing the course please copy and paste your name on the list.
Thanks.
Mick HanneyMay 24 2017, 6:15pmCommitted to doing TheRelay that day so can't make this date. Wicklow way solo is on too and I daresay some people might be either taking part in either event or helping out.
Brian McGuckinMay 25 2017, 5:38pmcopy and past name to the list.

Pól Ó MurchúMay 28 2017, 11:31pmHi Guys,

We will have to make a call on this at some stage this week so if there is not enough interest unfortunately we may be unable to run a First Aid Course this year.

Regrettably the cancellation of the previous event was beyond our control. We did look at other alternatives including a shorter version or spreading it over a few evening but was decided for a number of reasons this wasn't really practical.

Hopefully we can get enough interest in this to run the event.

Having completed the training a couple of years ago I would highly recommend it. Very practical training and aimed at the more outdoorsy of us.
Mick HanneyMay 29 2017, 8:36amI agree its a great course and well worth doing.
If it doesn't happen this time around I would suggest that the timing needs to be towards the start of the years events. Better chance of getting people available and good for matching people versus forthcoming events.