Irish Mountain
Running Association

Warriors Run Sligo

AuthorDateMessage
Turlough ConwayMay 26 2017, 10:28amI think I heard Bernard and a few mention some interest in this. Online Registration for this is at 4pm today.
It's handy enough to get in closer to the time via their transfer system if undecided now.
Brendan LawlorMay 26 2017, 10:38amThanks Turlough - how quickly does it sell out?
Jeff SwordsMay 26 2017, 10:57amPrevious years when I've entered I've found it sells out within an hour of them going on sale, probably before the half hour anyway.

Not sure if it the demand is as high as it used to be though, I haven't gone looking for an entry in a while.
Mick HanneyMay 26 2017, 1:32pmLast year and other years I entered it sold out in a couple of days. Entry was possible later by getting a transfer from a cancellation but if you wanted to avoid the hassle and risk of not getting in, act soon.
Dan GeelonMay 26 2017, 4:23pmThe registration for the Warriors run is now open, Joseph Boyle, Ronan Lynch, Igor Gonzalez, Ger Geraghty and Dan Geelon have just registered, any other IMRA members thinking of doing it ?
David RouseMay 26 2017, 5:46pmTá!
Excellent event in the Land of Heart's Desire.
(Unbiased Sligonian)
Adrian RocheAug 15 2017, 9:02amI have a spare entry for this if anyone is looking. Drop me a mail to adrian dot roche1 at gmail dot com.