Irish Mountain
Running Association

Glen of Aherlow Trail Marathon

AuthorDateMessage
Aidan HoganJul 27 2017, 6:19pmOnline entry now open for the Glen of Aherlow Loop Dec loop half, full and ultra marathons on 16 September.
Gerry FarrellAug 8 2017, 11:27amhi there, how are you? in my purchase imra products section it is not giving me any option to enter or purchase anything whatsoever? I am trying to enter glen of aherlow marathon, any info would be appreciated, thanks - gerry farrell
Michael MelnychukAug 8 2017, 11:31amHi. I'm also having the same problem. There doesn't seem to be a link anywhere to pay for registration?
Niall CorriganAug 8 2017, 1:53pmHave you registered to My IMRA? Once you log in to My IMRA the "Purchase IMRA Products" tab becomes visible. All the upcoming races are in there.
Gerry FarrellAug 8 2017, 3:58pmHi Niall, everything seems to be in order now, thank you
Dan MateiSep 3 2017, 6:47pmHi. Are the registration for the marathon race still possible? I so now that yesterday was the last day. Thank you.
Adolfo GarciaSep 5 2017, 9:42amHi can I sign up for this race?

Was running over the weekend and forgot to signup before the day. Would like to do the Ultra if possible.

Thank you in advance,

Adolfo
Brian FlannellySep 16 2017, 10:39pmResults are now up at www.imra.ie

Any questions/queries on results, please email:
brian.flannelly at imra dot ie

Many thanks to those who volunteered to help out on the day, leading up to the race and all who supported the event
Tanya SheridanSep 16 2017, 11:00pmFantastic event today. So well organised from start to finish, great route and the Munster hospitality is legendary at this point. Thanks to Brian and all the volunteers for a great day out in the Munster hills.
Alan AylingSep 17 2017, 10:28pmWell said Tanya. Super event!