Irish Mountain
Running Association

Run the Line 2017

AuthorDateMessage
Stuart ScottAug 4 2017, 3:58pmHi all,

Just to let you know, DWMRT's Run the Line event is back again this year on Saturday November 25th.

Early Bird registration opens this Bank Holiday Monday at midday at a price of e35. After three weeks the price will rise to e45 so we recommend you get in quick!

All funds raised go directly to mountain rescue and we are most grateful for your support.

The start\finish has moved to Glencullen Adventure Park this year (beside Johnny Foxes) but courses remain the same length to last year (26k and 13k).

More details are on www.runtheline.ie or just post here for more info.

Stuart
Tony DoolinAug 28 2017, 11:50amJust a reminder that Early Bird entries for Run The Line 2017 in aid of Dublin & Wicklow Mountain Rescue Team closes today, Monday 28th August 2017.
We are heading towards another sell-out so best to sign up early and ensure your spot!

You can sign up here : http://runtheline.ie/

Any queries, you can contact us at info@runtheline.ie

Many Thanks,
Tony Doolin
DWMRT
Stuart ScottSep 1 2017, 6:18pmHi all,

Just to let you know Run the Line is very nearly reaching capacity after phenomenal demand. If you want to get in I'd recommend signing up this weekend to avoid missing out. See www.runtheline.ie for more info.

Many thanks to everyone who's signed up already for their support for the Dublin & Wicklow Mountain Rescue Team.

Stuart
Brendan LawlorSep 25 2017, 9:15amRun the Line sold out a few weeks ago, which we are delighted about. If you missed out but would still like to be part of this great day we are looking for a few more helpers - registration, course marshalling, finish - whatever you fancy or whatever few hours you might be free

Start/finish is at a new location this year at the Glencullen Adventure Park (formerly the Glencullen Golf Club) and hopefully we won't have the same dramas as happened at the Half Marathon at the weekend

Get in touch with myself (blawlor7 (at) gmail. com) or Stuart if you need more information
tom corcoranOct 19 2017, 4:08pmI have an entry available to transfer, face value, PM me if interested
tom corcoranOct 19 2017, 4:10pmI have an entry available to transfer, face value, PM me if interested
Declan BagnallOct 19 2017, 11:16pmIf you still have the race entry Tom I'll use it thanks
tom corcoranOct 20 2017, 1:32pmSorry Declan, it was snagged up on boards.ie post, keep an eye out on that thread are there seems to be more traffic there
Laura FlynnNov 12 2017, 7:55pmIf anyone else a has an entry for the 13k event in Run the Line I’d be interested in it. Transfers are allowed up to a week before the event. You can mail me directly at laura.flynn@imra.ie. Thanks
Sarah BradyNov 15 2017, 3:59pmAnyone still looking for a Run the Line entry?? Selling mine for cost, which was 45 yoyos, if anybody is interested you can email me on sbradygraigue(at)live.ie. :)
Sarah BradyNov 15 2017, 5:04pmSale agreed! :D
Lindsey HeppenstallNov 16 2017, 11:30amAnyone looking for a "Run The Line " Entry sadly I have to work :( Selling for E35.
Justin DuttonNov 16 2017, 11:33amHi Lindsey, I'd be happy to take it please. Justin(at)woodcomponents(dot)ie
Killian BrennanNov 16 2017, 3:20pmAnybody still looking for an entry to the Long for the event, unfortunately I'll be doing a course so can't make it. I'm happy enough to transfer it for free. thanks, Killian.Contact me on cillinobraonain at yahoo dot co dot uk
Killian BrennanNov 16 2017, 3:52pmI have a taker for the entry. thanks folks.
Lindsey HeppenstallNov 17 2017, 8:18amHi Justin,
The entry for rtl is yours. I sent the details to your email yesterday. Hopefully you got it, as today is the last day for number transfers. Cheers
James HigginsNov 17 2017, 5:57pmDue to an injury, I have to pull out of RTL this year. Entry available for Eur 35 if anyone is interested. james.p.higgins at Gmail.com
Stuart ScottNov 17 2017, 6:04pmIMPORTANT INFO FOR IMRA RUNNERS AT RTL2017

Hi all,

We will be using a chip timing system which bears a very remarkable resemblance to IMRA's at this year's Run the Line. Chips will be pre-assigned and handed out with the bibs and we will be collecting them afterwards at the finish line.

Please do not run with your existing IMRA chip!

Many thanks,

Stuart
Daniel BarryNov 17 2017, 6:53pmHi all. I have an entry to run the line if anyone wants it. €35. Dan
Wayne EarlsNov 17 2017, 9:57pmLooking for Run The Line Registration, short course. Contact me at wayne.m.earls@gmail.com Tks
Majella GeraghtyNov 18 2017, 9:00amHi there I have an entry for Run the Line short course
it's free to a good home....thanks
Louise O BrienNov 18 2017, 9:33amHi Majella

If your entry is still available, I would
love to take it off your hands. Thanks a mil.

Louise Fitzpatrick
Majella GeraghtyNov 18 2017, 12:15pmSure Louise it's all yours... I think I need your email address..
Louise O BrienNov 18 2017, 12:31pmHi Majella

Thanks a mil.

Louisefitzobrien@gmail.com
Alexandre RioNov 23 2017, 7:48pmCARPOOLING - If someone can give me a lift from Dublin City Centre, please let me know. Thanks! ;-)
My nb: o eit nine to five five nine 1 tree tree
Aidan O'DonoghueNov 23 2017, 11:37pmI am also looking for a lift, am in Rathmines and can meet anywhere around there or along the green Luas line. 086 174 4212.
Gareth LittleNov 24 2017, 8:02pmAs a reminder to any IMRA runners taking part in #RTL tomorrow, please don’t forget to remove your 2017 IMRA race chip from your shoe and also, wrap up well, it’ll be Baltic up there! Best of luck!!!!