Irish Mountain
Running Association

End of year social - Nolita

AuthorDateMessage
Tanya SheridanSep 29 2017, 5:44pmThe IMRA End of Year Social and Prizegiving will be in Nolita on 64 South Great Georges Street. The upstairs Whiskey Bar room, with its own bar, is reserved for IMRA all night. http://nolita.ie/

The social will start at 7.30 pm on November 11.

The ticket price -- reduced by a generous IMRA subsidy -- is 10 euro. That’s great value as it includes a full buffet style dinner, with a mix of options from Nolita’s fantastic menu.

Tickets are available in the IMRA shop from now.

Please buy your tickets soon and come along to raise a glass to another fantastic IMRA season. We are hoping for a great turnout and atmosphere on the night.

Thanks,
The Committee
Mark O'SullivanNov 5 2017, 11:03pmHi Tanya,
Is there any chance someone could ring the restaurant and see could they show the Ireland soccer match if a room is already booked? Would be great. If they can't they can't but if they could it would be fantastic.
Thanks very much,
Mark.
Tanya SheridanNov 6 2017, 9:09amGood call Mark ... I'll do it today. I will let you know here on the forum.
Mark O'SullivanNov 6 2017, 3:22pmThank you very much.
Mark O'SullivanNov 6 2017, 3:22pmThank you very much.
Tanya SheridanNov 6 2017, 5:17pmHi Mark, they have a TV on the terrace, which we can access from our area. They can't guarantee that the match will be on but they are looking into it and will come back to me. Hogans and the Old Stand are very close and will be showing it, if that helps.

Best, Tanya
Mark O'SullivanNov 6 2017, 8:04pmThank you very much for your efforts.
Tanya SheridanNov 6 2017, 10:42pmJust a reminder that we will also be giving out the Member Choice Awards on Saturday at the prize giving. Please get your votes in by end of the day on Wednesday. You can vote here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8BGVCHP

Thanks!
cathy wyseNov 8 2017, 12:29pmHi Tanya
I can't see the end of year social on the IMRA shop? Is it closed now?
Thanks
Cathy
Tanya SheridanNov 8 2017, 2:42pmHi Cathy, I can't tell as I already bought my ticket. But I asked the website officer to check. If it is closed we will open it again asap.

Thanks,
Tanya
Jeff SwordsNov 8 2017, 2:53pmHi Tanya,

I have something that clashes on Saturday night but would like to swing by for a bit if I get a chance.

Will there be a burly bouncer stopping me from doing so without a ticket if I promise not to stuff my pocket with free food for the bus trip home?
Tanya SheridanNov 8 2017, 3:19pmTickets are available in the shop again.
Anne HodgeNov 8 2017, 7:18pmHi Tanya
I want to buy a second ticket for the social but website won't allow. Any way around this? Anne
Karen DevenneyNov 8 2017, 10:23pmApologies Anne, this had been set up incorrectly but it's fixed now & you should be able to buy another ticket. I've extended entry to 6pm tomorrow to give anyone who had the same problem some time to book in. Should be a good night!
Laura FlynnNov 8 2017, 10:39pmIn addition to the Members’ Choice awards, the winners, including age group winners, of the Irish Champs, Leinster Champs, Leinster League, Long Distance Champs and Connacht Champs will be awarded on Saturday night. If winners can’t be there in person to receive their awards it would be helpful if they could arrange for someone attending to collect it for them.
Laura FlynnNov 9 2017, 12:29pmThe following winners of League and Championships will be awarded on Saturday night:

Irish Championships:

1. Jason Kehoe
2. Brian Furey
3. Bernard Fortune

1. Cathy Wyse
2. Paulette Thompson
3. Renata Rogic

M40 Alan Ayling
F40 Connie Dottino
M50 David Kiely
M60 Joe Lalor
M70 Patsy McCreanor

Leinster Championships

1. Bernard Fortune
2. Dermot Murphy
3. Gerard Maloney

1. Cathy Wyse
2. Connie Dottino

M40 Alan Ayling
M50 Donal Linehan
M60 Vivian O'Gorman
M70 Patsy McCreanor

Nav Challenge Trophy
Shane Lynch

Long Distance Championships
1.Bill Reed
2.Graham Bushe
3. Rory Campbell

Leinster League

1. Michael McCarthy
2. Pat Foley
3. Bernard Fortune

1. Sonya McConnon
2. Elizabeth Wheeler
3. Cathy Wyse

M40 Mikey Fry
F40 Patricia McLaughlin
M50 Michael J.Kelly
F50 Laura Flynn
M60 Joe Lalor
F60 Ruth Lynam
M70 Patsy McCreanor
F60 Caitlin Bent

Congratulations to you all and hope to see you on Saturday night.
If anyone has any queries please mail me to my IMRA email rather than post on the forum.
Leo MahonNov 9 2017, 5:24pmanybody having difficulty purchasing a second ticket for social on saturday
Tanya SheridanNov 10 2017, 4:41pmThanks to everyone who bought their tickets for the social. We had to increase the food order again today - so it is looking like it is going to be a great turn-out. There is still a little bit of time today for any stragglers - but please also send me an email to let me know if you buy a ticket late so I can call Nolita with a further update at the end of the day, if needed.

Looking forward to seeing everyone! :)
Laura FlynnNov 10 2017, 6:44pmThe winners of the Connacht Champs will also be awarded tomorrow night:

1. Brian Mullins
2. Bernard Fortune
3. Brian Furey

1. Daniela Boehm
2. Angela Flynn
3. Julie Byrne

M40 Barry Murray
M50 Padraig Muldoon
M60 Joe Lalor
M70 Patsy McCreanor

Apologies for omitting these in previous post and congratulations to you all.
Jason KehoeNov 12 2017, 3:58pmThanks to the committee and Tanya for a great event last night, it was a great atmosphere, food and company.

I was very proud and surprised to win the performance of the year for the Galtymore race. Thank you to everyone who put me forward for it, you are very generous! There were many other remarkable achievements throughout the year so well done to all concerned.

A special mention to my coaching partner in crime Rene Borg who has been coaching / flogging me through the Championships throughout the last decade. Thanks buddy!

Lastly, thanks to Ann who is always game for an IMRA weekend away and giving her support. In fairness, she can't resist because let's face it, the IMRA bunch are simply the friendliest and best!

JK
Sonya McConnonNov 14 2017, 1:34pmTo Tanya and the committee,my sincerest apologies I missed the social and prize giving at the weekend!I didn't know it was on but thank you so much for letting Liz (wheeler) collect my prize and look forward to seeing you all at the next race
Well done to everyone also on their prizes!also thank you to all the volunteers at the spring league races.without you I could of taken a few wrong turns (ballinastoe being the main one!)
Thanks&regards
Sonya
Sonya McConnonNov 14 2017, 1:34pmTo Tanya and the committee,my sincerest apologies I missed the social and prize giving at the weekend!I didn't know it was on but thank you so much for letting Liz (wheeler) collect my prize and look forward to seeing you all at the next race
Well done to everyone also on their prizes!also thank you to all the volunteers at the spring league races.without you I could of taken a few wrong turns (ballinastoe being the main one!)
Thanks&regards
Sonya