Irish Mountain
Running Association

Hellfire

AuthorDateMessage
Brendan LawlorJan 20 2018, 4:00pmWell done and big thank you to Jim, Vivian, Laura, Henny, John, Jamesand all other volunteers for a great race today!

Hope to see a few of you in Castlecomer in the morning for more mucky fun !
Andrew WhiteJan 20 2018, 4:15pmGreat run this morning, lovely weather for the hills, thanks to Jim, Vivian, Laura, Henny, John, James and all other volunteers,it was tough standing around this morning.

Apologies for being the idiot that couldn't write their name properly!
Caitlin BentJan 20 2018, 4:28pmAll of the above and more.Many thanks to Jim Fitzharris for stepping in to do Race Director.
Lorcan FarrellJan 20 2018, 4:44pmGreat Race today, really enjoyed it, thank you to Jim and all the team for all their work in challenging conditions! Road closures, diversions, pub openings, room openings, rain, sleet, snow, frozen ground, fallen trees, partially frozen volunteers, gut zapping climbs, Mucky decent, fire-road detour at the end. Couldn't have asked for more!
Fiona DowlingJan 20 2018, 5:30pmWell put and I concur! Many thanks to all of the volunteers, not the best conditions to be volunteering in. Much appreciated.
James H CahillJan 20 2018, 6:08pmThank you Jim and all your helpers for a great run around Hellfire today. Very well organised and everything ran like clockwork, from a runners viewpoint. Looking forward to a great season of IMRA running
Karen DevenneyJan 20 2018, 7:50pmHi all,
well done to Jim & his band of volunteers for putting on a great event on a miserable day. Results are now up and just a few things to note. There was a slight issue with the clock so times may be off slightly by a couple of mins but this will be across the board so positions are still correct. I will not be updating results based on what was recorded on Garmins etc before you start asking!

Can those runners who took the unofficial early start please send me their actual result by email. Any early starts need to be clearly communicated to RD and/or laptop operator on race day or the practise will have to stop.

Please highlight any issues with results by email to Karen.devenney at imra dot ie - DO NOT POST HERE

Ticknock is coming up in 2 weeks and still needs a few volunteers incl first aid and laptop so don't be shy!
See you all on the hills
Karen
Alan MaherJan 20 2018, 9:13pmThanks to all IMRA volunteers this morning... the hot tea & sandwiches were a welcome touch. Cheers.
Caoimhin MacMaolainJan 20 2018, 9:17pmThanks very much to Jim and his volunteers for a great race today. Really enjoyed it.
Mick HanneyJan 20 2018, 10:03pmThanks to Jim and his hardy volunteers for a great event today. Particular thanks to those standing marshall out on the hill in very cold and wet conditions. At least we were moving (albeit very slowly at times).

For future reference the warm up through masseys is a great way to get up to the event without having to transfer cars to a confined car parking destination. And the good news is, the warm-down is all downhill.
lkhagvajav EnkhtsetsegJan 21 2018, 7:34pmHi Guys my result not came out no 468
Lorcan FarrellJan 21 2018, 7:59pmlkhagvajav Enkhtsetseg,

Check out what Karen posted just above, enquiries about results to be emailed to her.
Stuart ScottJan 23 2018, 2:30pmWell done and thanks to Jim and all volunteers for a great race on Saturday in interesting conditions!

Aidan O'Donoghue, #110, your timing chip was found near the finish and is now in the chip timing kit if you'd like to collect it at the next race.

Stuart
Aidan O'DonoghueJan 23 2018, 9:19pmThanks Stuart. The next race that I can make is Ticknock on February 3 so I’ll collect it there.