Irish Mountain
Running Association

Maurice Mullins Ultra-Trail-Ultra change

AuthorDateMessage
Pól Ó MurchúMar 30 2018, 10:40am***only for changing courses - no other requests please!***

Anyone looking to switch from Ultra to Trail or from trail- Ultra please post here! I will make these changes over the weekend once the entries close. Please ensure you get your request in before entries close as Dermot will be looking to print lists and get things ready for the race early in the week! Any other post relating to anything else will be deleted and ignored! Please post in the relevant forum. No late race entry requests or number swaps!
Greg DillonMar 30 2018, 10:51amIm looking to change from the ultra to the half
Conor O'FarrellMar 30 2018, 11:01amHi Pól

Could you switch me to the half please?

Thanks
Con
Gordon PlaceMar 30 2018, 11:08amHi Pol,
Please can you change me from the half to the ultra.
Thanks,
Gordon.
David MaddenApr 2 2018, 1:57pmhi pol/guys,I would like to change my ultra entry to the half as my training has gone disastrous. Thanks guys David
John CollinsApr 2 2018, 1:59pmHi Pol,

Hope I'm not too late, but can you change me from the Ultra to the half,

Thanks

John
Trevor SlatteryApr 2 2018, 3:13pmHi Pol
I wish to change my ultra to the half if possible
Regards
Trevor
John McAuleyApr 3 2018, 9:44amChanging from the Ultra to the Half please. But this is due to my mistakenly purchasing the ultra. Sorry / thanks.
Ronan McCarthyApr 3 2018, 1:24pmHi,
I'd put up a couple of posts about switching a few weeks ago on both race forums but got no reply so figured it was a no-go. Just seeing this forum now so wondering if it is still possible. Want to switch from the Ultra to the half please. Would be really grateful, apologies for the late notice. Thanks. Ronan
David O'BrienApr 3 2018, 6:33pmHi. Can you switch me from the ultra to the half.
Thanks
David O'Brien
Mark HorvathApr 4 2018, 1:11pmHi,
I would like to change my Ultra to Half if it is still possible.
Thanks
Mark Horvath
Mark HorvathApr 4 2018, 1:11pmHi,
I would like to change my Ultra to Half if it is still possible.
Thanks
Mark Horvath
Dermot MurphyApr 4 2018, 1:25pmMark - no problem - have switched you over to the Half.
Mark HorvathApr 4 2018, 4:35pmThanks Dermot
Ailis BrosnanApr 5 2018, 6:52amHi, I posted my change request a couple of days ago on the ultra forum - didn't realise there was a separate forum for changes - is it still possible to change from the ultra to the half? Thanks
Dean PhillipsApr 5 2018, 8:33amHi, can you switch me from the Ultra to the Half if it's still possible.
Thanks
Dean
Dermot MurphyApr 5 2018, 9:21amDean/Ailis - I have you both switched over to the Trail.
Ailis BrosnanApr 5 2018, 10:02amMany thanks - appreciate that
Ailis BrosnanApr 5 2018, 10:03amMany thanks - appreciate that
Ailis BrosnanApr 5 2018, 10:04amI am free to volunteer at the start of the ultra now if help is still needed, Ailis