Irish Mountain
Running Association

Race Prize (Formerly End of League)

AuthorDateMessage
John CondonJul 2 2018, 9:06pmHi all. Can you all ensure you've added or updated your top size in your profile page?

Thanks,
John
Caoimhin MacMaolainJul 19 2018, 4:58pmQuick question on this please - are u-16 junior runners entitled to the end of year prize if they have completed 10 races and done 2 x volunteering, considering that almost all of their race completions will be on the short course? Or is the prize for long course completions only? Thanks.
Miriam MaherJul 19 2018, 5:33pmCaoimhin, historically anyway - yes - once the juniors do the required number of races (regardless of whether its short/long) and volunteer twice - they have got the end of league/year prize. That's what I've seen happen anyway.
Tanya SheridanJul 19 2018, 5:37pmThat's right, Miriam. And very well deserved. John has ordered enough for them!
Caoimhin MacMaolainJul 19 2018, 9:42pmThat's great. Thanks for confirming this.
Gordon WilsonAug 16 2018, 11:28amHi John, any idea when prizes will be available?
Mike JordanSep 19 2018, 10:36amAny update on this? Thanks!
Richard NunanSep 19 2018, 12:19pmAvailable at the Powers Court race and AGM
Miriam MaherSep 19 2018, 12:44pmGreat thanks Richard. Not able to go to either this year. Can I arrange for mine and Luke's to be collected on our behalf?
Richard NunanSep 19 2018, 1:17pmYep - pop me an email on the sizes and I will drop them to you. (because we both live in Leixlip)
Mark RaleighSep 19 2018, 1:27pmI'm one race short to qualify for the prize. If I do the short course at Powerscourt (as I have DCM previous Sunday so not sure how legs will feel), will that count towards a race so I can make up my 10 races? Have volunteered twice this year. Thanks.
Shane O'MalleySep 19 2018, 1:37pmWhat was the prize this year? Have not picked mine up yet but thinking of doing the Dublin Mountain Half so would be good to get it there.

Cheers

Shane
John CondonSep 19 2018, 3:01pmHi Shane, Prizes will be available at Powerscourt / AGM.
Alice ClancyNov 4 2018, 8:37pmHello John, for those who didn’t make it to powerscourt to pick up prize is it possible to pick it up at one of the Jan/Feb races? Thanks, Alice
John J BarryNov 5 2018, 11:14pmAlice, could you bring some out to one of the Wednesday night runs? Unlikely I be out for winter league events.
John CondonNov 6 2018, 9:39amHi Alice, yes, prizes will be given out at the winter races.
Val JonesNov 6 2018, 1:09pmIncidentally, what is the Race Prize?
John CondonNov 8 2018, 3:51pmHi Val. It's a Columbia Hoodie.
John J BarryNov 8 2018, 4:22pmJohn,

Any facility in place for collecting Hoodies before winter league.
Mick HanneyNov 8 2018, 5:55pmRun the Line perhaps or solstice run pre xmas.
Mícheál O'MullainNov 8 2018, 11:11pmHi John

Not sure if this the right spot or this only relates to Leinster League prizes but my brother (Brian Mullins) and I couldn’t make it up to Powerscourt so if our Irish Champioship vests are floating around with someone at Run the Line Sat I can collect. No bother if not.

Regards

Mícheál
Cormac MacDonnellNov 11 2018, 10:29amHi John - Cormac here in the Southeast. Im wondering if there if you have an official list of members that are eligable to recieve an end of year prize ( 10 races + 2 help ) and what is the procedure for people to pick up these prises ? I am asking this on behalf of members in the Southeast counties ( waterford, Wexford, KKilkenny, Carlow, Laois) as they may not be up in the Dublin / Wicklow area to pick up this prise ? You can email me seperately on this if you like on cormacmacdonnell@gmail.com - Cheers c
Gordon WilsonNov 15 2018, 10:39pmHi John
Any chance I can collect a hoodie? I was away for the Powerscourt Ridge race. I can meet you wherever is convenient to you. gordon at wilson.ie or PM me on FB.
Thanks
Paul SmythDec 9 2018, 6:18pmAny word on the Irish Champs. tops?

Thanks,

Paul
John CondonDec 10 2018, 2:02pmHi Paul. I have these. I'll be distributing them in the New year. Thanks
Christopher WilloughbyDec 14 2018, 7:53pmHi, are there any of the Race Prizes left? I haven't had a chance to collect one yet. Could any be brought to the Winter Solstice run or Djouce Remembrance race?
Mícheál O'MullainDec 15 2018, 7:39pmHi John

My brother Brian Mullins and I won’t be at the Leinster races. If you wish email address to mom@ofx.ie and I will send you SAE and costs to post down the IC vests to us if that works for you. Otherwise see you at Donard/Carrauntoohil etc!

Regards
John CondonDec 16 2018, 8:12pmHi Michael, Email sent.

Hi Christopher,
No. Race prizes will be distributed at Hellfire.
John CondonJan 2 2019, 3:42pmEnd of League 2018 hoodies will be given out at Hellfire on the 13th.
John CondonJan 18 2019, 2:53pmIf you've qualified, 2018 'End of Year' Prizes will be available for collection at Howth, this weekend. Thanks.
John J BarryJan 18 2019, 2:56pmJohn,

I'll not be doing any of the winter league so next event I hope to be doing in Leinster is Maurice Mullins. Will there be other methods for collecting hoodie before the summer arrives?
John CondonJan 18 2019, 3:19pmYes, If you can organise someone to collect it for you John. They'll be available to collect at Howth and Ticknock
Lillian DeeganJan 18 2019, 5:03pm.
Hey there JB, how goes... It's been an age... Hope your keeping well :) Re: Your EoY jacket - Might you check-in with Cormac to collect. We got a few items down to Cormac for supply this week. And your in for one of them for ease of collection at a SE upcoming gig.