Irish Mountain
Running Association

Ballyhoura Moonlight Challenge

AuthorDateMessage
Robbie WilliamsNov 1 2018, 4:37pmHi all,

This 1/2 Marathon distance event is now open for purchase

At this time we will take 100 entries.

Please read the following Registration procedures even if you are used to buying IMRA products/races.:

Entry to Ballyhoura Moonlight Challenge is now open.
Please follow the following steps carefully to purchase event.

1. Before purchasing a membership you need to create an myIMRA login & password.
2. If you registered for 2018, you shouldn't see the option to buy 2018 membership. You should see the option for 2019 membership.
You should no longer see the 2019 membership after buying it.

4. Entry for BALLYHOURA MOONLIGHT CHALLENGE requires you either have 2019 memership already or you add 2019 membership to your cart. Both ways of doing it (buying membership separately or as part of the same transaction) should work smoothly.

PLEASE NOTE MARATHON IS 42km and CHALLENGE is 21km
Robbie WilliamsNov 4 2018, 5:47pmIf you plan on doing this event, please register tonight, we will be closing it very soon

Thank you
Karen DevenneyNov 5 2018, 11:22pmHi Robbie, if you are taking names for a wait list for the Challenge, could you please add my name? Thanks
Malia hynesNov 6 2018, 1:25pmHi Robbie,
Can you please add my name to the moonlight challenge waiting list. Thank you :)

Kind Regards,
Malia
Noel O KeeffeNov 7 2018, 12:16pmHi Robbie, I have just paid IMRA membership. How do I pay registration for ballyhoura race. Noel o keeffe
Robbie WilliamsNov 7 2018, 4:10pmAll full for last few days.

I will post if there is a waiting list or if we can take some more
Noel O KeeffeNov 7 2018, 5:13pmThanks Robbie, can you please add my name to waiting list. Noe p keeffe thanks
Gene CahillNov 9 2018, 2:54pmHi, can you please add my name to the waiting list: Gene Cahill
Peter HunNov 10 2018, 5:29pmHi Robbie,

Can you please add the following 2 names to the waiting list.

Sean Dillon
Peter Hunt

Thank you.
Peter HunNov 10 2018, 5:29pmHi Robbie,

Can you please add the following 2 names to the waiting list.

Sean Dillon
Peter Hunt

Thank you.
Robbie WilliamsNov 17 2018, 11:22pmTomorrow Sunday 18th 5pm 35 places available for MOONLIGHT CHALLENGE
Noel O KeeffeNov 18 2018, 9:57amHi Robbie, is this a first come first served basis or have you kept the name on the waiting list
Robbie WilliamsNov 18 2018, 5:56pmLads, there never was a waiting list.

Open now until full
Robbie WilliamsNov 19 2018, 3:18pmThis event is now full.

Roll on the 19th Jan !!
Torben DahlNov 28 2018, 9:57pmIMPORTANT UPDATES ON THE BALLYHOURA MIDNIGHT MARATHON AND MOONLIGHT CHALLENGE:

Thanks to everyone who has signed up! The desire to run on a cold January night was a lot bigger than anticipated with 230 now having entered the marathon and 100 having entered the half marathon.

1) We have no waiting list in place for any of the events. Sorry but they are now sold out. Strictly no transfers or refunds of race entries. Please don't email us any further on this!

2) As for accommodation in the Ballyhoura Luxury Hostel, we have around 20 beds available for distribution, after having facilitated 2018 IMRA RDs and helpers of the event. The available beds will be distributed first of all to those travelling from furthest away. However, as the number of beds is limited, we might end up having to do a raffle.

For those who are looking for a bed in the hostel for the night of January 18, can you please e-mail the below details to torben dot dahl at imra dot ie :
• Name of the runner(s)
• Event registered for
• Name of place you are travelling from and the distance from there to Kifinane

Please e-mail those details no later than midnight on Sunday 2 December. We will then get back to everyone early next week.

Thanks!

Torben & Robbie
Torben DahlDec 3 2018, 7:54pmAccommodation confirmed for everyone who has e-mailed me so far, you all have a bed. There is still beds available, so please don't be shy! The rest of the beds will now be allocated on a first come first served basis, so please e-mail me ASAP. Thanks.
Torben DahlDec 3 2018, 8:05pm... and for anyone looking to stay in the hostel on the nights before and after race day, please contact the hostel directly. Cheers.