Irish Mountain
Running Association

Membership confirmation email

AuthorDateMessage
Paul MinogueJan 7 2019, 8:06amHi guys,

I paid my yearly membership a few days ago, but didn't get the usual confirmation email. I'll be at Corrin Hill this weekend, but I'll need to know what number to ask for. Any help over the next few days would be great. Thanks.

Cheers,
Paul
Paul MinogueJan 7 2019, 8:10amSorry -- just noticed my race number (22 -- how dull ;-)) for 2019 is on my profile here. Maybe things will be okay, as I can show guys at the registration desk the purchase on MYIMRA if there's a problem.
David ORiordanJan 7 2019, 11:33amHi Lads

I paid for membership and Corrin Hill for a Junior, I did not get an email conformation, Payment ID 20547, it has showed up on My Purchase History but has no Race Number.

I have 2019 membership for myself, I also paid for Corrin for myself and received a conformation e-mail.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
David
Aoibheann GaughranJan 10 2019, 1:50pmApologies if this has been asked/answered elsewhere. Do we bring our 2018 timing chips with us to our first race of 2019 for updating with new race numbers, or do we get new ones? Thanks, Aoibheann
Andrew HanneyJan 10 2019, 2:37pmHi David, if you look at the list of runners for 2019, you’ll see you are race number 479.
Conor O'FarrellJan 10 2019, 2:42pmHi Aoibheann

We are putting the final touches to the new timing system, but it is not quite ready yet. As such, we do not expect to be using the timing chips until the Ticknock race on February 2nd.

Con