Irish Mountain
Running Association

Race Vouchers

AuthorDateMessage
Mary BoyceJan 12 2019, 12:09pmCan one set of Race Vouchers be used by 2 members of the same family? Or do we both need our own set?
Brendan LawlorJan 12 2019, 1:20pmRace vouchers are transferable to other Registered IMRA members
Mary BoyceJan 12 2019, 8:32pmThank You.
Brendan CarriganJan 13 2019, 10:08amHi, Can these race vouchers be used for the Southeast league?

Thanks,
Brendan
Barry MinnockFeb 4 2019, 6:13pmWhat happens when you wash your race vouchers and they completely disintegrate :)

I can prove that I've purchased in 2019 and only used twice this year :)

No prob if standard is to repurchase ... damn you washing machine :)
John J BarryFeb 4 2019, 6:19pm"Hi, Can these race vouchers be used for the Southeast league?" YES! (but not Munster. MMRA - different system)
Mick HanneyFeb 4 2019, 9:19pmVouchers can be used in any IMRA race just about. IMRA/SEL/MMRA. A voucher card is a voucher card.
Lillian DeeganFeb 5 2019, 1:25amHi JB,
In reply to your query - Yes, your voucher card can be used for SEL events. The MMRA lads also have gone cashless as of Jan. this year. Your voucher card can be presented below now too.

Barry Minnock - With you collecting your new card at Hellfire, I will follow up with Committee to see what's the score with replacing the new, now laundered one. I'll be back to you with news once I have it.

** For everyone with a voucher card**

Your E50 voucher card will remain valid for use for the allotted 10 races/ punches. There is no cut-off from year to year with these voucher cards.
Lillian DeeganFeb 6 2019, 3:09amBarry Minnock - There is specific wording on the reverse of all voucher cards. As your one got a wash, you possibly won't be able to read the info. The voucher card wording reads as follows:

€50 Voucher - Valid for 10 race entries.
Please note some races are excluded, see website for details: www.imra.ie

Warning (that word is in bold print) : Treat this voucher as cash.
No replacements can be made for lost or damaged vouchers.
NO EXCEPTIONS!

10 Race Voucher

Fergus OFarrellFeb 9 2019, 6:37pmHi
i purchased a voucher on the 19th of January. i have not received the conformation email and therefore cant collect it, who can i contact about this please?
Fergus
Fergus OFarrellFeb 9 2019, 6:48pm*** update ***

sorry please ignore my above post. i found the email, it went to the spam folder.

fergus
Barry MinnockFeb 10 2019, 4:32pmThanks for investigating Lillian.

Pity - the online payments thing is great, but there has to be a better way than a paper voucher ... so easy to lose. Hard rule doesn't feel right as there are genuine cases. Doubt people in this community would attempt to scam the system.

Would be relatively easy to completely remove paper? Buy credits online and force everyone to register online for race in advance - up to 3 hours pre-race. Easy as everyone has devices these days. Then you don't even need sign on sheets?
Joseph BoyleMar 5 2019, 12:00pmOn a lighter note after all the recent posts, I didn't know whether I should post this here, on Facebook or maybe on Conor's OCD post, but congratulations on the re-design of the new vouchers with the numbers around the outside to help with punching them. Volunteers will understand. Who said IMRA isn't progressive.
Conor O'FarrellMar 5 2019, 12:26pm@Joe, you could have posted it in all three. Alternatively, you could have just posted it here 3 times in a row. ;-)