Irish Mountain
Running Association

Congratulations Joe Lalor

AuthorDateMessage
Brendan LawlorJan 31 2019, 9:15amWell done to Joe Lalor,who won the most devoted Volunteer to the Outdoors at last nights Outsider Awards. This was in recognition of his very substantial contribution to developing Mountain Running in Ireland (The Wicklow Way Relay, the Wicklow Round, The Nav Challenge Series etc)

Joe is a seriously modest man and will be a bit mortified with all the adulation.. but he's also a born competitor and I'd say he'll be delighted with the win. A very well deserved recognition !
Brendan LawlorJan 31 2019, 9:16amAnd by the way it was a very crowded field of nominees ..
Graham K. BusheJan 31 2019, 9:33amCongratulations Joe. Well deserved.
Laura FlynnJan 31 2019, 10:27amThats brilliant news. Well done Joe youre a very worthy winner.
Richard NunanJan 31 2019, 1:53pmJoe's response was that he is not an ultra runner but just takes Joy in creating misery for others. Thanks for the Misery Joe!! Well done again !! Super achievement and well deserved recognition !
Henny BrandsmaJan 31 2019, 5:00pmWell done Joe, you're a well deserved winner, great to see a member of Imra winning this trophy.
Maike JürgensJan 31 2019, 10:20pmcongratulations Joe, well deserved!
John MurrayFeb 1 2019, 7:44amAs a relatively newbie to the IMRA scene and only having met Joe once or twice I was completely unaware as to his awesomeness! Most definitely a modest and very humble guy who I now believe completely under estimates his importance to the Mountain Running Community in Ireland.

Congrats Joe...well deserved for sure!