Irish Mountain
Running Association

IMRA Winter Social

AuthorDateMessage
Tanya SheridanFeb 20 2019, 12:18pmHi all,

The winter social and prize-giving will be upstairs in Toners pub on Baggot street on Saturday April 6.

We are working out further details and will post them here soon. But it is guaranteed to be a good night so please *save the date*.

Hope to see lots of you there!

Thanks,
The Committee
Richard MoriartyMar 11 2019, 8:03pmTanya,

As before I’d like to sponsor a few free bottles of wine as raffle prizes if that’s ok

Let me know
Torben DahlMar 22 2019, 7:11pmThanks again Richard!

As well as Richard's generous prizes, there will be tokens for use at the bar and we will order in lots of pizzas from Cirillos – lucky for us, one of the best Italians in Dublin is right next door!

In order for us to have a rough idea for the pizza order, could people who are on the unofficial IMRA facebook page (link below), please indicate their interest under the event post there. This is just to get a rough indication of numbers - there will be pizzas for everyone who comes along.

https://www.facebook.com/events/713431345719007/

Hope to see lots of you there!

Thanks,
The Committee
Tanya SheridanApr 5 2019, 9:45amHi all, there seems to be some false claims circulating about the social tomorrow that I wanted to address. Only one of the following statements is true:

- John Condon will be on the catwalk, modelling the latest IMRA gear
- Alan Ayling and the mysterious technology sub-committee will be leading product demos for the new AFD chips
- Kevin will be breakdancing to Leo and Laura’s trad band session
- **There will be great range of spot prizes to be won, including race vouchers, left over stock of prior years’ prizes and lots of wine from Richard Moriarty.**

No advance purchase needed but just so I know how many pizzas I have to make, could people please use the Facebook invite to let us know if they are coming along?

https://www.facebook.com/events/713431345719007/

Thanks all and hope to see you tomorrow,
Tanya
Conor O'FarrellApr 5 2019, 10:04amLooks like Tanya will be doing her best Tubridy impression with a prize for everyone in the audience (allegedly). ;-)
Conor O'FarrellApr 5 2019, 10:08am...although I gladly forego a prize to see Kevin break-dancing to Leo and Laura's dulcet tones.
Pól Ó MurchúApr 5 2019, 10:31amNo no...not again Kevin...you were warned last year! :-)
Lillian DeeganApr 6 2019, 1:21am.
Hearty congratulations to the following Winter/Spring League winners:

Female:
1st - Kate Cronin
2nd - Aoife Coffey
3rd - Becky Quinn

Male:
1st - Brian Flannelly
2nd - Peter Bell
3rd - Luke Maher

F40 - Muireann Cody
M40 - Mikey Fry

F50 - Joan Flanagan
M50 - Derek Hunter

M60 - Joe Boyle

F70 - Caitlin Bent
M70 - Patsy McCreanor

FJ - Aoife Coffey
MJ - Luke Maher
It is noteworthy to mention the outstanding placings of Aoife and Luke - they show great promise - all bodes very well for the future. Massive congrats to both!

Laura Flynn commissioned Richie Healy to run off pretty unique awards for this years winners. If you cannot come along on Saturday night, it would be helpful if you could arrange for someone to collect your award. Failing that, we will aim to get it to an upcoming Trail League.

Well done to you all and to everyone who competed. And finally, a very gracious thanks to our fantastic Race Directors and Volunteers without whom we could have no league.

The Committee
Stuart ScottApr 8 2019, 11:02amMany thanks to the Committee and all the organisers of Saturday night. It was a really enjoyable night, lots of friendly faces and a great turnout. Well done to all the league winners too!