Irish Mountain
Running Association

Free Salomom Speed Ross 4 size 8.5

AuthorDateMessage
Patrick HannafinApr 7 2019, 4:43pmRecently purchased a pair of Salomom Speedcross 4 shoes... 3 short runs...good as new... Not for me... I'm a size 8 ordinarily... If any one is interested you can have them for free...
I was given a free pair of Inov8 today at the glanageenty from a fellow runner who I did not know... Much appreciated... So just playing it forward...
David MurphyApr 9 2019, 4:21pmHi Patrick, if you still have them, I would be delighted to take them off you. Happy to travel to collect.
David MurphyApr 9 2019, 4:21pmHi Patrick, if you still have them, I would be delighted to take them off you. Happy to travel to collect.
Damien McDonnellApr 9 2019, 4:46pmGlad to see the runners are suiting you just fine,don't pass me out too fast on the hills any time soon
Damien McDonnellApr 9 2019, 4:47pmGlad to see the runners are suiting you just fine,don't pass me out too fast on the hills any time soon
Patrick HannafinApr 9 2019, 8:05pmHi David... Still have them if you want them... I'm based in tralee, Co kerry. Where are u based as I will be traveling up the country this week
Patrick HannafinApr 9 2019, 8:05pmHi David... Still have them if you want them... I'm based in tralee, Co kerry. Where are u based as I will be traveling up the country this week
Patrick HannafinApr 9 2019, 8:10pmDamien... Haven't used them yet but hopefully this weekend... As for passing you out on the hills... 'it's not the shoe it's the man'. Haha
David MurphyApr 10 2019, 10:00amHi Patrick, I am in Saggart in Dublin, if you are travelling and up in Dublin or the surrounding counties let me know and I'll come meet you. Thanks a million.
Patrick HannafinApr 10 2019, 7:13pmI'm in Longford this weekend... But my sister is in Dublin so I can give them to her if you like
David MurphyApr 12 2019, 11:09amThat would be perfect Patrick, thank you so much. My number is 0879146561. Safe travels to Longford. And thanks a million.
Patrick HannafinApr 16 2019, 10:35amHi David... My sister is back to work next week and she will give you a call to collect the shoes... She works in Grange Castle which hopefully isn't too far for you.
Patrick HannafinApr 16 2019, 10:35amHi David... My sister is back to work next week and she will give you a call to collect the shoes... She works in Grange Castle which hopefully isn't too far for you.
David MurphyApr 25 2019, 12:46pmHi Patrick, thanks a million for the shoes, just collected them this morning from your sister. I really appreciate it. They are amazing. I'll give them a good mucking-up in the mountains over the weekend. Hope to cross paths or share a trail with you sometime soon. The kindness of strangers never ceases to amaze. Thank you.
Patrick HannafinApr 25 2019, 2:11pmthats great David... many happy runs