Irish Mountain
Running Association

Laminating Maps

AuthorDateMessage
Jason DowlingJul 24 2019, 9:26pmHi All,

Does anyone know of a place that laminates maps (the size of the eastwest maps) that they would recommend? I use to go to a place facing the old Stillorgan shopping centre but that is now gone and am hoping somewhere similar is still in operation. If anyone knows of a place, what's the general price for laminating a map these days?

Thanks,
Jason.
Mick HanneyJul 24 2019, 10:44pmHold that question Jason. Expect a post on the forum soon re: offers on maps with EastWest. Might be a better option, particularly if a new map has more detail.
Stuart ScottJul 25 2019, 10:58amAbout 70 cents! Just buy a roll of school-book-covering in Reads and do it yourself. I bought a 100m roll a while back which I'm struggling to finish so I can give you a lend if you like?
Gareth LittleJul 26 2019, 9:48pmHi Jason, I recently got a few dozen maps laminated for the MR team. If you have more than ~20 I’m sure the guy could help you out. If the order is smaller, I can recommend Hackets in Baggot Street. PM me if you want more details. Thx
Paul O'GradyJul 27 2019, 2:07pmI went down to my local snap printing and they were able to laminate a map for me.