Irish Mountain
Running Association

Nagles Half-Marathon

AuthorDateMessage
Lisa Quirke CashmanAug 23 2019, 11:15amHi guys, any chance of an early start option for this race - 9.30/ 10am would be great?
derek walshAug 25 2019, 12:38pmHello Lisa,
Yes we can accommodate you for an early start(10am) if you wish. One of the directors/helpers can drop you to the start of the race. The spread of times last year were quite varied however so don't feel under pressure that you may be out too long if you start at 11am.We should have someone at the carpark at Killavullen GAA from 9am.

Derek Walsh
Donal CashmanAug 25 2019, 4:28pmI think I have missed the entry deadline... any possibility of a late entry?
derek walshAug 25 2019, 9:19pmEntry to the race is closed since midnight. Please do not turn up on the morning of the race looking to enter as we will NOT be taking any cash entries. However if someone is unable to race I have no issue with people selling their entry and coming to a private arrangment with someone looking to race. You will just need to inform us regarding this at registration. The carpark at Killavullen GAA will open at 9am and the buses will be leaving at 10am sharp for Ballyhooly.

Donal: I know there is someone who has entered but who cannot run. He is going to help us out on the day so u can take his spot once he's agreeable. I have asked him to post on the forum regarding this.
Sarah BradyAug 26 2019, 11:19amHi,

If anyone else has an entry they won't be using I would be happy to buy it from them if that's ok please. Thanks for allowing this Derek, I know it's probably a nuisance!

Sarah
Joseph BoyleAug 26 2019, 10:10pmSarah,
If you want my place and they'll allow it, you can have mine, as I injured my ankle at the Mountain Rescue Benefit race and can't make it. I don't want any payment for it, I'm just glad it'll be used. My number is 37 and the payment ID was 26215.
Joe Boyle
derek walshAug 27 2019, 9:11amTransfers will now not be allowed for the race on Saturday. As race director I shouldn't really have permitted transfers so apologies for any confusion regarding this and it's my fault entirely. It's my first time directing, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! HOWEVER as we have a few spots left before we reach the 100 entry limit we have reopened entry into the race. This will close at midnight tonight. Please note that once this closes/fills up we will NOT take any more entries/transfers or accept people turning up on the day to enter.

Donal and Sarah: Just enter as normal and we will see you Saturday all going well.

Joseph: Thanks for the offer of your place, unfortunately as stated above there can't be transfers but re-opening entry should sort that.

Thanks,
Derek Walsh
Joseph BoyleAug 27 2019, 9:23amDerek,
No problem, I thought Robbie was going soft, good to see all is well. I'll be sorry to miss it and hope it goes well for you.

Joe.
Sarah BradyAug 27 2019, 9:37amHi Joseph,
Thanks very much for the offer and sorry to hear you are injured, hope you recover well! And that's great, Derek, thanks, I'll sign up now. :)
Donal CashmanAug 27 2019, 1:08pmGreat Thanks Derek
Lisa Quirke CashmanAug 27 2019, 6:57pmCheers Derek. We'll aim to start at 10am. See you Saturday, thanks!
John OflynnAug 30 2019, 2:37pmHi
Any chance of a late entry / transfer ,or can I pay on the day?
Fiona PattersonSep 1 2019, 10:04amThanks to everyone involved in organising the race yesterday. Very professionally organised, well marked course, tasty refreshments in the Haven afterwards. A great course! Well done all!
From all in the Bweeng Trailblazers club!
Emily GlenSep 1 2019, 4:24pmThanks for a super event yesterday, v well organised and the route was really well marked. Entirely different ballgame to last year's race which was bone dry! Special thanks to the first aider who patched me up after I took a tumble, I can confirm my leggings have survived! Thanks again all, Emily
Brian FlannellySep 1 2019, 9:11pmResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie
Krzysztof SikorskiSep 1 2019, 10:27pmHi guys. How that happened in results that I'm placed at 31 place? I came sixth!
Colum MurphySep 2 2019, 7:10amWell done to everyone who ran and thanks to the organizers and volunteers the course was very well marked.
Krzysztof SikorskiSep 2 2019, 9:54amThanks for everything. Very nice and challenging race, well marked and great afterparty.
Lisa Quirke CashmanSep 2 2019, 11:51amHi Brian, I've emailed you as I don't seem to be in the results.
derek walshSep 2 2019, 12:26pmSorry Lisa,

That was my fault. I had you in on the spreadsheet as the same time as Caroline (3 hrs 7mins 2 sec) that I sent off but had you as race number 84 instead of 81.

Regards,
Derek
Tricia TwohigSep 2 2019, 12:40pmHi Brian,i emailed too as i seem to be missing in results also.