Irish Mountain
Running Association

€50 voucher punch cards - uncollected

AuthorDateMessage
Lillian DeeganOct 23 2019, 3:06pmHello everyone,

In a bid to help us close off the current financial year, I'm on with a reminder for those who have purchased a 50 Euro race day punch card and not collected same as yet. At the moment, these race day punch cards have no expiry date irrespective of the year of purchase.

With us having two races left on the 2019 calendar, I would ask that you make arrangements to collect at the Powerscourt Ridge on Nov. 23rd or at the Djouce Remembrance race on Dec. 27th.

On Jan. 1st 2020 we start a new year and uncollected cards will not carry over for collection. If you cannot make it to either of the remaining races this year, please send an email to Lillian.deegan@imra.ie and I will account for your card up to Dec. 31st 2019.

Thanks all
Lillian
Lillian DeeganDec 12 2019, 2:31pm.

Hello all,

Following on from my last reminder - I am on with a msg for those who have purchased a 50 Euro race day punch card and not collected as yet. With us having one race left on the 2019 calendar, I would ask that you make arrangements to collect at the Djouce Remembrance Race on Dec. 27th.

We commence a new year from Jan. 1st 2020 and uncollected punch cards do not carry over for collection. If you cannot make it to the last race of the year, please send an email to Lillian.deegan@imra.ie and I will account for your card up to Dec. 31st 2019.

Thanks
Lillian
Gordon PlaceDec 12 2019, 2:35pmA Christmas raffle!!!! ;)